Starting to crossdress

Hello All! I’ve started to be more open with myself lately and want to start dressing and be more femme. My only problem is I look like an NFL linebacker lol I’m working on losing weight, slimming my waist and getting my ass bigger but need help dressing for my body type. Any girls out there able to help me out? You can hit me up here or shoot me a message, either way your help is much appreciated!

P.s. I’m also open to any other tips you can give me on working out to look more femme, pills and remedies to help me look more femme and whatever else you can think of for a rookie!

Thank you!?

Hello All! I’ve started to be more open with myself lately and want to start dressing and be more femme. My only problem is I look like an NFL linebacker lol I’m working on losing weight, slimming my waist and getting my ass bigger but need help dressing for my body type. Any girls out there able to help me out? You can hit me up here or shoot me a message, either way your help is much appreciated!

P.s. I’m also open to any other tips you can give me on working out to look more femme, pills and remedies to help me look more femme and whatever else you can think of for a rookie!

Thank you!?
I recently lost 75 lbs. For the same reason. This is how i did it. I ate foods full of fat lol. I know, it sounds crazy. But it worked. I ate the hot sausages. And drank alcohol alot, which suppressed my appetite. But i only ate 2 sausages a day. And because they have a high fat content, i didn't feel hungry.

That’s crazy! Are the 2 sausages all you eat in a day? I normally lose weight easily when I’m working out and eating semi healthy. I’m trying to find a good diet that’ll get rid of my stomach fat but not effect my ass lol for obvious reasons. I also have been thinking of getting a waist trainer to give me more of an hour glass look

Yeah, i lost alot of muscle. But the gut came off fast. I mean in 3 months. And now, im eating more. And doing a ******* ton of squats. And yes. Thats all i was eating each day. Like i said, the boos helped alot.

Yeah, i lost alot of muscle. But the gut came off fast. I mean in 3 months. And now, im eating more. And doing a ******* ton of squats. And yes. Thats all i was eating each day. Like i said, the boos helped alot.
when I found hubby xdressed I helped him become more and more feminine now I get turned on him doing and I get to have BBC both winners .find a understanding partner good luck

Attachments

• wp_ss_20190526_0002.png
    wp_ss_20190526_0002.png
    403.5 KB · Views: 175
Lol I bet they did! Idk If id be able to function off of that diet tbh

when I found hubby xdressed I helped him become more and more feminine now I get turned on him doing and I get to have BBC both winners .find a understanding partner good luck
Wow he’s a lucky man to have you! I wish I had a partner that understanding, one day hopefully! Is that you or your hubby in the pic?

Those are Beautiful Breasts, on the person in the pic. That must be you, not your husband. If that is your husband, I, for one, would love to know how he got such great breasts. If he grew them, please share How. If they are Implants, that would explain a lot. If it is you, the wife, in the pic, You have Great Breasts!!
I just read farther in the thread and see you answered a member , that that is your husband, in the pic. Please share your formula for breasts growth.

Those are Beautiful Breasts, on the person in the pic. That must be you, not your husband. If that is your husband, I, for one, would love to know how he got such great breasts. If he grew them, please share How. If they are Implants, that would explain a lot. If it is you, the wife, in the pic, You have Great Breasts!!
I just read farther in the thread and see you answered a member , that that is your husband, in the pic. Please share your formula for breasts growth.
The right pills and results happen. Wife calls the pills boob vitamins.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 149
i was (am) very lucky in that regard. I dressed gender "neutral " for most of high school and moved to female 24/7 my soph year in college. I am small for a male and puberty pretty much passed me by. I have had been on hormones, had some surgeries to enhance my figure (ribs removed) and of course DD inplants. I will be castrated next year and complete the process with a brand new box in 2021 - so be nice, its like I am a virgin

My wife really enjoyed it when i started wearing her, and then my own, panties (my first bit of xdressing). Looking for a body suit next. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Never wore Her panties but once when they were soiled and we went out to dinner. My sister and I now where the same size bras however and she likes swapping with me. I know I get a bit of a humiliation thrill from wearing her bra and knowing she's wearing mine.

Back