Starting to crossdress

That is fantastic. I hope to be dressing in public. But i am too nervous right now. I am moving to a new area soon for a fresh start and i feel this could be the perfect time to fully embrace my fem side in a whole new area full of strangers who will only ever know me this way. Lol.
It would be better to find someplace to experiment before you move. Depending on how public you are, you might be surprised how swiftly you meet people in your new area and then you would be in the same boat again. Adult bookstores and gay bars are good places to start because the other people are either out of the closet or just as embarrassed to be there.

Attachments

• 20210105_223821.jpg
    20210105_223821.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
Hello All! I’ve started to be more open with myself lately and want to start dressing and be more femme. My only problem is I look like an NFL linebacker lol I’m working on losing weight, slimming my waist and getting my ass bigger but need help dressing for my body type. Any girls out there able to help me out? You can hit me up here or shoot me a message, either way your help is much appreciated!

P.s. I’m also open to any other tips you can give me on working out to look more femme, pills and remedies to help me look more femme and whatever else you can think of for a rookie!

Thank you!?
Just the way I got into lifestyle now into bbc big time

As the mistaken manly feelings and urges go away watching real men satisfy her you'll feel more in touch with the femme side that was always there. The feeling of soft, sexy panties on your body is more natural. You're not a man, why should you not wear unmanly things? Much more sensual.
Is she aware of you wearing them?
Yes wife got me into dressing in front of her guys

It is easier if you travel out of town to experiment. If this is your "secret kink" it is definitley easier and not life disrupting. Keep make-up and cloths an a small container with a lock and store it somewhere. Then you can take your girly things with you if you go out of your home town to transform into the girl you just have to let out sometimes.
You haven’t commented on this subject in a while. How’s it going ? Care to share any more public dressing experiences?

It is easier if you travel out of town to experiment. If this is your "secret kink" it is definitley easier and not life disrupting. Keep make-up and cloths an a small container with a lock and store it somewhere. Then you can take your girly things with you if you go out of your home town to transform into the girl you just have to let out sometimes.

Yes, it is easier, plus I have a hotel room to bring guys back too that want to fuck a cross dresser like me

Back