Starting to crossdress

is this part of the natural progression?
Ive been trying on Monicas sexy panties lately
As the mistaken manly feelings and urges go away watching real men satisfy her you'll feel more in touch with the femme side that was always there. The feeling of soft, sexy panties on your body is more natural. You're not a man, why should you not wear unmanly things? Much more sensual.
Is she aware of you wearing them?

Attachments

• 20180728_063902.jpg
    20180728_063902.jpg
    831.9 KB · Views: 14
As the mistaken manly feelings and urges go away watching real men satisfy her you'll feel more in touch with the femme side that was always there. The feeling of soft, sexy panties on your body is more natural. You're not a man, why should you not wear unmanly things? Much more sensual.
Is she aware of you wearing them?
when I put them on, they make me feel so different

"Made a big leap this week in my evolution to becoming a true sissy. I have been thinking more and more about dressing up in women’s clothing to engage my feminine side. Over the past several months I have been thinking about it obsessively. Well, I had the opportunity this week to be out of town, so I thought to myself that this would be a good opportunity. I was in a fairly small town and decided to check out this small store. I was nervous and made several passes through the isles until I mustered the nerve. I put a full compliment of make-up products in my basket then headed to the clothing section. I picked out a skirt and blouse, then chose a sexy pair of lace underwear. There was no place to buy a wig, so I chose to use a headscarf. I went back to the place I was staying and got “made-up”. The blouse was tight around the shoulders, but I managed to alter it somewhat to make it fit. It felt great to be in the sexy underwear and the skirt, and I looked more feminine, but I was not going to fool anyone. I definitely looked like a man dressed as a women, but I felt GREAT!

I needed gas so I drove to a gas station to get some. This was the first time I have ever dressed as a women, and certainly the first time in public. I pumped gas while standing next to the vehicle. People were coming in and out and initially no one looked my way. A black guy two pumps away saw me, smiled but just went about his business. I finished pumping and although exhilarating, it was a little disappointing (wishing he would have called me over). I then drove to this pharmacy, and it looked busy, so I pulled in. I sat in my car a while until I summoned the nerve to get out. As I stepped out my vehicle and walked to the entrance, three women were walking out. I stopped at the front door to read a sign and I noticed through the corner of my eye that they both turned around and kept glancing back at me. When they got in their car I looked over and they were laughing and talking to each other while glancing back at me. I must confess that this was the naughtiest, and sexiest I have ever felt. I felt intoxicated with the feelings of shame and hyper sexuality, and I almost felt as though I was standing there naked in public, it was an awesome feeling. I watched them drive looking straight at them, and they looking at me laughing and shaking their heads the whole time.

Next step is to get me a wig and some sexy shoes (I wore flip-flops), but I feel this is just the beginning. I am definitely addicted to dressing as a woman in public, and I wonder what my reaction will be if I am ever approached by a handsome black gentleman."

"Made a big leap this week in my evolution to becoming a true sissy. I have been thinking more and more about dressing up in women’s clothing to engage my feminine side. Over the past several months I have been thinking about it obsessively. Well, I had the opportunity this week to be out of town, so I thought to myself that this would be a good opportunity. I was in a fairly small town and decided to check out this small store. I was nervous and made several passes through the isles until I mustered the nerve. I put a full compliment of make-up products in my basket then headed to the clothing section. I picked out a skirt and blouse, then chose a sexy pair of lace underwear. There was no place to buy a wig, so I chose to use a headscarf. I went back to the place I was staying and got “made-up”. The blouse was tight around the shoulders, but I managed to alter it somewhat to make it fit. It felt great to be in the sexy underwear and the skirt, and I looked more feminine, but I was not going to fool anyone. I definitely looked like a man dressed as a women, but I felt GREAT!

I needed gas so I drove to a gas station to get some. This was the first time I have ever dressed as a women, and certainly the first time in public. I pumped gas while standing next to the vehicle. People were coming in and out and initially no one looked my way. A black guy two pumps away saw me, smiled but just went about his business. I finished pumping and although exhilarating, it was a little disappointing (wishing he would have called me over). I then drove to this pharmacy, and it looked busy, so I pulled in. I sat in my car a while until I summoned the nerve to get out. As I stepped out my vehicle and walked to the entrance, three women were walking out. I stopped at the front door to read a sign and I noticed through the corner of my eye that they both turned around and kept glancing back at me. When they got in their car I looked over and they were laughing and talking to each other while glancing back at me. I must confess that this was the naughtiest, and sexiest I have ever felt. I felt intoxicated with the feelings of shame and hyper sexuality, and I almost felt as though I was standing there naked in public, it was an awesome feeling. I watched them drive looking straight at them, and they looking at me laughing and shaking their heads the whole time.

Next step is to get me a wig and some sexy shoes (I wore flip-flops), but I feel this is just the beginning. I am definitely addicted to dressing as a woman in public, and I wonder what my reaction will be if I am ever approached by a handsome black gentleman."
Congratulations!

That is fantastic. I hope to be dressing in public. But i am too nervous right now. I am moving to a new area soon for a fresh start and i feel this could be the perfect time to fully embrace my fem side in a whole new area full of strangers who will only ever know me this way. Lol.
Being thin is key to being a sexy sissy and running is a great way to do it. I like to run in a racer sports bra and boy shorts on a pretty busy rail trail near the university. Most of the girl runners are dressed skimpy, so I fit in. There are enough people to be safe and since everyone is moving, you don't really have to talk to anyone. But you'll have a few seconds to gauge their reaction to your appearance and how well you pass.

Getting approving looks from Black men is great validation. When I get good vibes from a Black man, I'll wait for him near the picnic area. I'm very passable, so I wear boy shorts, to let my clitty bump show a little, so up close he can see I'm a sissy. I've been politely turned down, but have also met some very hot Black men this way.

That is fantastic. I hope to be dressing in public. But i am too nervous right now. I am moving to a new area soon for a fresh start and i feel this could be the perfect time to fully embrace my fem side in a whole new area full of strangers who will only ever know me this way. Lol.

It is easier if you travel out of town to experiment. If this is your "secret kink" it is definitley easier and not life disrupting. Keep make-up and cloths an a small container with a lock and store it somewhere. Then you can take your girly things with you if you go out of your home town to transform into the girl you just have to let out sometimes.

you are on your way, the path is open.
acknowledgement, ridicule and some humility is expected and welcomed. making yourself public and vulnerable, what else can fulfill you??
i wonder - i already know though ...

when I found hubby xdressed I helped him become more and more feminine now I get turned on him doing and I get to have BBC both winners .find a understanding partner good luck
hi thats what happened to me wife caught me all dressed up also same as you now finds it very arrousing for her and like you she gets bbc while I watch wanking. made us strong as married couple glad you shared your story enjoy life x

so happy to hear this is have similar experience. fantastic feeling good luck x

Back