STAG/VIXEN VS CUCKOLDING

Maybe I found what I was looking for in another post of mine.
The partner's ability to have sex with others without humiliation.

What do you think of the Stag / Vixen vs cuckolding relationship?
i guess the border line is flexible - like a switcher in BDSM . depend on situation and mood . to enjoy a humilating situation from time to time could be hot . at last it is for sexual pleasure .
and not all subs are weak - some just need the opposite to their daily life .

I am definitely a sisicuckold
I always wear panties bras and fem pads slight make up. Small 2 inch uncut totally limp penis I enjoy sucking cock ( black men are my fav and 1st desired )

Attachments

• 20210111_084006.jpg
    20210111_084006.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 33
  • 20210111_083844.jpg
    20210111_083844.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 33
I feel I roll the stag direction we are just getting ready for our first experience. I've done threesome's etc in my past. First time I will probably not join in as much as enjoy the show and get some sloppy seconds. But myself I have no interests sexually in men. but I sure love to watch my wife orgasm. Let's be honest some pics and vids it's hard to get on your own ;) . My wife and I have found this site to be a wealth of knowledge and opportunity especially once we got verified. I am not into humiliation either. But I expect this to be slightly flexible. As if someone is asking my wife if she loves his BBC ect or if it's bigger or better or what not I do not consider this humiliation but rather the fun and play and fantasy part of it. I mean part of the point in the lifestyle is to find the ultimate sexual partners and enjoy life to its fullest. But it comes down to communication by all parties. Respect your bulls and they should respect you as well. At least the majority of bulls we have spoken with planning for her first have been polite and understanding of our goals and expectations. And we've made our choice so soon really soon. Sorry for the rambling third shift and *******/ADHD. To respectful bull's I look forward to introducing my wife to you and having a good time. Provided she doesn't stick to the future BBC virginity claimer for a while.

We are and have been in a Stag/Vixen relationship for quite some time.

He totally supports this lifestyle and we're in this together.

He loves to watch me with my Black lover, but that's all he does, watches.

There is absolutely no humiliation involved. The three of us respect one another completely.

He has told me repeatedly that he doesn't feel any jealously when I receive my lover's sperm, in fact he regards that as the high point of every encounter (as do I)

Finally, if he were to ask me to quit this lifestyle, I would. Why? Because he is my husband, my best friend, my lover, and my soul-mate. Nothing is more important to me than he is!

We are and have been in a Stag/Vixen relationship for quite some time.

He totally supports this lifestyle and we're in this together.

He loves to watch me with my Black lover, but that's all he does, watches.

There is absolutely no humiliation involved. The three of us respect one another completely.

He has told me repeatedly that he doesn't feel any jealously when I receive my lover's sperm, in fact he regards that as the high point of every encounter (as do I)

Finally, if he were to ask me to quit this lifestyle, I would. Why? Because he is my husband, my best friend, my lover, and my soul-mate. Nothing is more important to me than he is!
As it should be. Amazing to hear this from a wife. If the relationship isn't this strong. You shouldn't be playing anyways

I prefer to call myself a cuckold, I love this word, it fits my status perfectly.
Not weak but fully committed to making the Bull achieve maximum sexual satisfaction with my wife with nothing in return except my wife's satisfaction. the certainty of having done good and, if possible, seeing and tasting the result of this satisfaction :p:giggle:

Last edited:
I prefer to call myself a cuckold, I love this word, it fits my status perfectly.
Not weak but fully committed to making the Bull achieve maximum sexual satisfaction with my wife with nothing in return except my wife's satisfaction. the certainty of having done good and, if possible, seeing and tasting the result of this satisfaction :p:giggle:
You're free to call yourself whatever you want, and anyone who says differently is wrong.

As I've said many times before, we like the terms 'Stag/Vixen' as it differentiates between the term 'cuckold' in our opinion.

To us, 'cuckold' is a husband who enjoys the humiliation aspect of an open relationship, while Stag/Vixen denotes that they are in this lifestyle together and there's mutual respect from all involved parties.

But terms are terms. Far be it from us to fault us for your perspective. Remember, Perception is always 100 percent correct to the perceiver!

I'm all for it.

He's a stag until her lover instructs him to kneel beside her, then removes his cock from her mouth, and slips it into his mouth...

Back