Stag/Hen night. Bachelor/Bachelorette party

Lana uk

Female
How was your stag/hen night or bachelor/bachelorette party like?

Did your interest in interracial influence the activities?

Did whoever was organising know about your interracial activities?

If no one knew about your interracial interests did you get a black stripper by any chance?

For those planning a stag/hen or bachelor/bachelorette party, would have an interracial themed one?

If no one knew about your interracial interests did you get a black stripper by any chance?

For those planning a stag/hen or bachelor/bachelorette party, would have an interracial themed one?
how was yours sexy

Over the years I have helped arrange several stages. The request was always the same female, blonde, big tits.

then there was Steven who was thirty five getting married for the third time. His wife to be had heard about my reputation and requested, no demanded that I have nothing to do with any thing surrounding his stage. What ever could she mean. If I even attended his stage there would be no ?.

i was asked if I would host a hen party for her and her brides maids about six weeks before the wedding?. The maid of honour was her sister and her five best friends ? brides maids. It was the usual thing if there was such a thing. ? silly game’s presents. Then the big surprise two black strippers dancing on my picnic tables. They were ok but it was a bit of a snooze. Since it was a Wednesday it ended early as the ladies all had to get home to family and *******.

Nancy got a phone call from her husband to be that he and her brother, ******* and three friends were headed to Vegas for a guys weekend. He suggested that she plan on spending the night at my place and that I would take her shopping for a few days. It was a set up. I already had a copy of the pre wedding medical tests. Steve knew I was a member of a support group that helped guys deal with the need for a vasectomy (bad genetic material) some of whom were quite young.

I had contacted one of these safe guys. Peter was a former exotic dancer, body builder now engineer. Almost six foot tall one hundred seventy five pounds mostly muscle. To the guys on the site reading this sorry he is white. Now exotic dancers no matter how good looking they are don‘t make money unless they are packing down under and un like female dancers there is surgical procedures to become enhanced.

I also have a trailer mounted butterfly house that is used by people trying to decide where to place their weekend home on their property. Its Just a steel frame some wood and lots of plexiglass that can be moved around. It has a small area made of concrete where a small wood stove is placed so it can be used from mid spring to late fall.

i had placed it in a meadow with a great view. There was some ? wood waiting. I could smell a predicted thunder storm coming as well as see the clouds building up.

i suggested I show Nancy the view. She took the bait. We were there looking at the view. When I pulled out a portable DVD player and handed it to Nancy who was the petite blonde with big tits. Since I was the one who taped the DVD I knew what it said. It was Steve telling her to have a great time. Nancy looked at me fifteen years her senior daddy build bald on top. Not her idea of a last fling. Five minutes later peter shows up. Things change. First there was her stripper / dancer who not only let her get a lot closer and a lot more hands on. Well Nancy got the drift of how this could go. Things only got hotter when a pulled out two air mattress a single and a queen size Along with two sleeping bags. With a fire in the stove, a cooler with wine and snacks. Nancy was ready. This girl was a thing to watch as she took over pumping up the queen sized air mattress. I was pumping up the single mattress when Nancy discovered there were no condoms to be had. She was not on the pill and she was close to being in heat. I let her squirm for a bit as I finished. Then I showed her peters test results all of them. It took a moment to sink in. Really sink in. At this point I was smiling like a cat with a mouse.

nancy called Steve. She asked he knew what I had planned. At this point she had her phone in one hand ? and peter’s cock in the other . A moment later she handed me the phone. We talked for a moment. I gave the phone ☎️ back and announced it was my choice. So I walked over knelt down and removed her shorts. At this point the rain started. By the time the lighting started nancy was riding peter like she was trying to win the kentucky derby. That night they fucked five times with no pulling out. The next morning they were fucking again. They spent four days fucking while I went for food and more fire wood. There was a porta potty about twenty feet out side the door.

One last note. A few months later peter was again called to action as Nancy was pregnant with Steve’s baby and was supper horny all the time. Two years later peter was again pressed into service with Nancy in horny mom to be mode.

My bachelorette party was amazing. I had always dated both black and white men. Since I was marrying a white guy my girlfriends got me a black stripper. Had a great time. Dancing naked together. I have him a lap dance while we were both naked. His dick ended up inside me. I rode him until he came.

Back