St. Martin Beaches

Are there certain spots on the beaches where a wife might be more likely to be appoached and are there any beach spots where she could enjoy some fun?

Yes, we usually go to the far side of Orient beach. there area is far from regular tourists and has lots of bushy areas or abandoned resort buildings to use for some fun, fun on the beach is ok too.
Coupecoy beach is also a good one, fun in the caves or on the beach.

let me know when you're gonna be here and we can meet for some fun.

Yes, we usually go to the far side of Orient beach. there area is far from regular tourists and has lots of bushy areas or abandoned resort buildings to use for some fun, fun on the beach is ok too.

I wish you had replied earlier. We have already come back from SXM and had a great time. You are so right about Orient. We spent 4 days on the nude beach and while there were some very impressive cocks on where you say my wife just wasn't into it this time around.
Would have loved to meet you.

I wish you had replied earlier. We have already come back from SXM and had a great time. You are so right about Orient. We spent 4 days on the nude beach and while there were some very impressive cocks on where you say my wife just wasn't into it this time around.
Would have loved to meet you.
there is always next vacation.

Are you talking about the old club O area? We haven’t really ventured past the nude beach but have talked about going down to the beach on other side of the ruble building. In the few visits to the island we have never ran across many black men hanging out on the beach so would love to find out where they like to “hang “

Exactly, that is where they hang out. Not a bunch but always a few on that small beach on the other side. When we were there, there was always one guy hanging out by a demolished building before you got that far. He is very well hung. I talked with him.

Exactly, that is where they hang out. Not a bunch but always a few on that small beach on the other side. When we were there, there was always one guy hanging out by a demolished building before you got that far. He is very well hung. I talked with him.
Thank you for the info we will definitely have to explore it next spring when we’re there

Back