Hey guys, there always seems to be a bit of confusion and iffyness when it comes to couples coming down here (Saint Lucia) looking for someone who's into the lifestyle. I'm creating this post so anyone looking to travel down here can message me and I could direct them accordingly.

We have been considering another trip to the Caribbean for a while, been to three islands and had a great time, St Lucia does look very appealing

Hey guys, there always seems to be a bit of confusion and iffyness when it comes to couples coming down here (Saint Lucia) looking for someone who's into the lifestyle. I'm creating this post so anyone looking to travel down here can message me and I could direct them accordingly.
What are you suggesting/recommending? Any particular resort? And you personally providing the BBC? We are planning an anniversary trip right now. Looking at the Carribean.

Feel free to message me about setting up a nice trip for you guys....
I know why most people want to be discreet ...it's okay just feel free to message me

Feel free to message me about setting up a nice trip for you guys....
I know why most people want to be discreet ...it's okay just feel free to message me
Hi we ate a very discreet And classy couple we are looking to spoil the wife . Safety and clean very vwe gentlemen are most welcome to be our trip advisor.

Back