Spontaneous encounter or planned event?

Ochtwf

Couple
What do you think would be the best option for a happily married, 40's, average appearance, white wife? A spontaneous encounter from someone I may connect with in Vegas? Or hook up with someone I meet online and then plan to meet in real life. My hubby and I have been talking about me sucking and fucking a big Black Bull for a few years now. Vegas trip is coming up. He wants to watch, I just want a one time experience for us to enjoy and remember. I get excited and want to do it, then I get timid thinking about all the what if's too much. Advice?

From our experience it was better to find someone, chat them up a bit before trying to meet. Trying to find a rando in a bar is a riskier proposition. Not that it doesnt happen mind you.
That is EXCELLENT ADVICE! We also insist (kind of) that he should be a married man. We've been doing this for a bit over five years, and, so far, there have been no really problems. My wife says that the sex is better if she knows and likes a man, so what we do is long term.

Definitley let her choose somebody she likes who is stable and normal. So more a planned event for the first time. Also good to look for an experienced partner that is respectful.

What do you think would be the best option for a happily married, 40's, average appearance, white wife? A spontaneous encounter from someone I may connect with in Vegas? Or hook up with someone I meet online and then plan to meet in real life. My hubby and I have been talking about me sucking and fucking a big Black Bull for a few years now. Vegas trip is coming up. He wants to watch, I just want a one time experience for us to enjoy and remember. I get excited and want to do it, then I get timid thinking about all the what if's too much. Advice?
Wat are the wat ifs u speak of

My like has to like him a bit, he has to be funny, and have a good body on him. Although there have been times when she just met one at a bar in a hotel and went to his room after just five minutes of talking to him

there are pluses & mkinuses of both choices. why does it have to be one or the other? why not evaluate each situation as they happen?

In the lifestyle for over eight years and meeting a random guy at a bar, grocery store, mall, anywhere (other than a swingers resort) has always been my biggest fantasy.
It has never happened.
Been to Vegas several times with the same thoughts as you and have left dissapointed. Not to say that it doesn't happen, but if you are serious and want to explore, then make contact here or on a dating app. Much more efficient. You can weed out the ones that you don't think are compatible to find that "diamond in the rough".

From our experience it was better to find someone, chat them up a bit before trying to meet. Trying to find a rando in a bar is a riskier proposition. Not that it doesnt happen mind you.
Good advice. Set the boundaries and get to know each other a little first. It will make the whole experience go much smoother

Back