Splash Mocha

We are planning our first trip to Splash Mocha in Atlanta of 2024. I have read some on there website, and here in the forum. I realize it is a hotel takeover, with ample opportunity for fun. We are wondering if there is opportunity for group fun, like a GB.

We’ve been to 4 SM events with 3 bring in Atlanta. It’s truly an amazing time if you’re comfortable with this lifestyle. There are opportunities for gang bangs and groups. There is usually a playroom called “take 5” specifically for gangbangs. Also lots of opportunities to have several partners come up to room if you’re more private. We would HIGHLY recommend staying onsite. Our first time was just a day pass and have stayed on site ever since. Happy to answer any questions you have!

I have asked this before is Splash Mocha inviting towards Black women or more for white women ? Will the Black men play with Black women. I had a girlfriend go with her husband and she went into a play room and the white women that were in the room look at her like what are you doing here? I am not one just how people to throw events but I am not interested in spending money on something where I have to deal with passive aggressive women. I can stay for that.

I have asked this before is Splash Mocha inviting towards Black women or more for white women ? Will the Black men play with Black women. I had a girlfriend go with her husband and she went into a play room and the white women that were in the room look at her like what are you doing here? I am not one just how people to throw events but I am not interested in spending money on something where I have to deal with passive aggressive women. I can stay for that.
I did not experience any such thing. I am mixed ("Blasian") and none of the women were at all passive-aggressive. As for the Black men being willing to play...LOL. Very much not an issue. They wore me out, and there were many more who asked.

We are planning our first trip to Splash Mocha in Atlanta of 2024. I have read some on there website, and here in the forum. I realize it is a hotel takeover, with ample opportunity for fun. We are wondering if there is opportunity for group fun, like a GB.
Good morning, smchatt01!
I’m Brian and I am a regular attendee of the Splash Mocha (Atlanta) event. Let me first extend a hearty welcome to the Splash Mocha family, and I can guarantee you and your queen will experience gang bangs and oh so much more when you attend in March. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have and I’ll gladly reply. Again, welcome to the family and I’m anxious to meet you two in March 2014. I’ll be there!!

Attachments

• IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    802 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0701.jpeg
    IMG_0701.jpeg
    919.5 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0833.jpeg
    IMG_0833.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 194
I did not experience any such thing. I am mixed ("Blasian") and none of the women were at all passive-aggressive. As for the Black men being willing to play...LOL. Very much not an issue. They wore me out, and there were many more who asked.
That's why I asked instead of making assumptions. Maybe my friend just ran into some bad folks. Appreciate the response

First of all, everyone is welcome to attend Splash Mocha we NEVER discriminate against anyone, never have and never will. Splash Mocha is where all who attend know they are equal to everyone there, no one person is above anyone else.

I am not sure what your friend experienced, but I've never seen women be passive-aggressive, as a matter of fact all the guests are always so welcoming, warm, friendly and everyone leaves their BS on the street. All anyone needs to do is step out of their comfort zone and introduce themselves to people just a little bit and they will find they've made some new friends quickly.

Please keep in mind, Splash Mocha does NOT guarantee hookups nor do we help you find/arrange hookups, we buyout the entire venue for like-mind people to come together with the peace of mind that all guests at the hotel are there for the event. Whatever consenting adults choose to do with each other while at the event is their business and it is up to them to make the first move.

I hope this clears up any questions.

Sincerely,

Tina~

We will also be attending Splash in March for the first time. We are super excited and a little nervous as it will be our first lifestyle event we've ever been to. Please feel free to reach out to us in advance. We love making connections and then meeting in person. Wife is an excellent flirt and loves communicating in advance of a sexy meeting.

Good morning, smchatt01!
I’m Brian and I am a regular attendee of the Splash Mocha (Atlanta) event. Let me first extend a hearty welcome to the Splash Mocha family, and I can guarantee you and your queen will experience gang bangs and oh so much more when you attend in March. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have and I’ll gladly reply. Again, welcome to the family and I’m anxious to meet you two in March 2014. I’ll be there!!
Hello bmorgan127, my wife is very interested in a GB but I want to film it. I know there are no cameras allowed in the event but is it easy to set up a GB in your personal room?? Thanks

Sir,
Whatever takes place inside your personal room is your business….and yes it’s easy to set up a gang bang while at Splash. Everyone usually gets together in the lobby for a meet n greet before and during registration. Just introduce yourself to the fellow bulls in attendance and you’ll have your gang bang sure enough. Are you attending Splash in Atlanta? I’ll be there. My names Brian.

Attachments

• IMG_0853.jpeg
    IMG_0853.jpeg
    936 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0858.jpeg
    IMG_0858.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
Sir,
Whatever takes place inside your personal room is your business….and yes it’s easy to set up a gang bang while at Splash. Everyone usually gets together in the lobby for a meet n greet before and during registration. Just introduce yourself to the fellow bulls in attendance and you’ll have your gang bang sure enough. Are you attending Splash in Atlanta? I’ll be there. My names Brian.
Thanks for the reply, not doing Atlanta maybe Orlando.

Sir,
My wife and I will be in Atlanta...

Technical Question : How are unattached ( single ) white men viewed at this event? Obviously...... would not entertain going with out interest in the Lifestyle..........However...........no one wants to go to an event where there are unwanted ..... or unwelcome....... Thanks !!

Technical Question : How are unattached ( single ) white men viewed at this event? Obviously...... would not entertain going with out interest in the Lifestyle..........However...........no one wants to go to an event where there are unwanted ..... or unwelcome....... Thanks !!
Single white men are not viewed at this event at all.

Back