Splash Mocha sparked interest for my BBW.

Babeneedsit

Couple
Real Person
Background:

My BBW woman and I have been together for about 7 years. She is extremely faithful, giving, loving, and not to mention she is a major sweetheart. Shes a BBW that's age 29, and l am a bigger guy thats aged 25. We love each other and the idea of being open minded and exploring our options together.

We have been talking about the hotwife scenario for about 3-4 years now and she has shown mild interest until recently. We actively joke about dirty scenarios, and (trust me) she is not the most innocent girl. She has tried a couple BBCs, but they didn't reciprocate for her properly. She didn't tell me about them until about 2-3 years in, but in the first few months of us being together... SHE PLANTED THE SEED. She mentioned thinking a couple swap or threesome would be hot, and I was unsure at that point.. considering we just started dating. Then it got me to thinking about the possibilities over time, and eventually she contacted an old fuck buddy or two for some chit chat.. (but, we know she was yearning for some big dick) Eventually, she admitted doing some super naughty things in the past, and acted like she regrets it (which I know she didn't lol).

Anyways, Splash Mocha...

She had a dream the other night about finally having a BBC fucking her until she came. She woke up and was climaxing as she woke up,, with minor squirts of cum in her panties.. She told me about it that day, but claimed it was me and the BBC making her do it.

Then today, the next day, she said she was getting ravaged by that big black dick and then I walked in on her doing it. Which, makes it kinda even more hot.

Well, when she mentioned the dream I deemed it a perfect time to bring up splash mocha and she was 100% turned on by the idea of completely private, respectful, erotic, and dominating fun that she was been wanting to hear more about the event all day.

Unfortunately it appears to be sold out and it'll be hard to make plans for just a single night pass or two for us... so we will have to wait until the next event... but, we live in Daytona Beach and will most likely be at the next event. As long as she keeps hearing good things... She is worried about people liking chubby chicks or not.

DOES ANYONE have any good COMPLETE REVIEWS or a rundown of how it went for them? BBWs encouraged to answer. (We did read a couple good reviews. We just want more.)

(Ps, We did do a search. We want fresh responses.)

Attachments

• 20200727_193226.jpg
    20200727_193226.jpg
    679.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 20200713_194408.jpg
    20200713_194408.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Not tryin' to be a dick, but...
The Little Mermaid Live GIF by ABC Network

Seems to be a wealth of into here.

Last edited:
Background:

My BBW woman and I have been together for about 7 years. She is extremely faithful, giving, loving, and not to mention she is a major sweetheart. Shes a BBW that's age 29, and l am a bigger guy thats aged 25. We love each other and the idea of being open minded and exploring our options together.

We have been talking about the hotwife scenario for about 3-4 years now and she has shown mild interest until recently. We actively joke about dirty scenarios, and (trust me) she is not the most innocent girl. She has tried a couple BBCs, but they didn't reciprocate for her properly. She didn't tell me about them until about 2-3 years in, but in the first few months of us being together... SHE PLANTED THE SEED. She mentioned thinking a couple swap or threesome would be hot, and I was unsure at that point.. considering we just started dating. Then it got me to thinking about the possibilities over time, and eventually she contacted an old fuck buddy or two for some chit chat.. (but, we know she was yearning for some big dick) Eventually, she admitted doing some super naughty things in the past, and acted like she regrets it (which I know she didn't lol).

Anyways, Splash Mocha...

She had a dream the other night about finally having a BBC fucking her until she came. She woke up and was climaxing as she woke up,, with minor squirts of cum in her panties.. She told me about it that day, but claimed it was me and the BBC making her do it.

Then today, the next day, she said she was getting ravaged by that big black dick and then I walked in on her doing it. Which, makes it kinda even more hot.

Well, when she mentioned the dream I deemed it a perfect time to bring up splash mocha and she was 100% turned on by the idea of completely private, respectful, erotic, and dominating fun that she was been wanting to hear more about the event all day.

Unfortunately it appears to be sold out and it'll be hard to make plans for just a single night pass or two for us... so we will have to wait until the next event... but, we live in Daytona Beach and will most likely be at the next event. As long as she keeps hearing good things... She is worried people doing like chubby chicks.

DOES ANYONE have any good COMPLETE REVIEWS or a rundown of how it went for them? BBWs encouraged to answer.

(Ps, I did do a search. I want fresh responses.)
Sexy 😋😋😋

Background:

Anyways, Splash Mocha...

Unfortunately it appears to be sold out and it'll be hard to make plans for just a single night pass or two for us... so we will have to wait until the next event... but, we live in Daytona Beach and will most likely be at the next event. As long as she keeps hearing good things... She is worried people doing like chubby chicks.

DOES ANYONE have any good COMPLETE REVIEWS or a rundown of how it went for them? BBWs encouraged to answer.

(Ps, I did do a search. I want fresh responses.)
If you go to the spash mocha site, they do have an overflow hotel available. Just click on the Ft. Lauderdale tab.

Seems that you gave the same answer that atleast one other guy gives on other posts like this.

Is new information a bad thing? Anyways, why browse and post to just deter people from posting?

There is limited info on the love of BBWs btw. It can't hurt to reach out.

Background:

Anyways, Splash Mocha...

Unfortunately it appears to be sold out and it'll be hard to make plans for just a single night pass or two for us... so we will have to wait until the next event... but, we live in Daytona Beach and will most likely be at the next event. As long as she keeps hearing good things... She is worried about people liking chubby chicks or not.

DOES ANYONE have any good COMPLETE REVIEWS or a rundown of how it went for them? BBWs encouraged to answer. (We did read a couple good reviews. We just want more.)

(Ps, We did do a search. We want fresh responses.

We do have the overflow hotel available for reservations at our website www.splashmocha.com, if you are interested in attending the Ft. Lauderdale event. We also have two other events you may be interested in Atlanta, GA, May 13-16 and Houston, TX, November 4-7.

As for body size, we have people form every walk of life and body type. With that said, your girlfriend/wife should feel very comfortable attending one of our events with about 1,000 people in attendance there is always someone for everyone. Plus, our events are very laid back and can be anywhere from mild to wild. It is about what you are comfortable with.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask here or you can call at 888-278-2483. Please visit our website for more information as well at www.splashmocha.com.

Cheers,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Background:

Anyways, Splash Mocha...

She'll never be the same again...need to experience it

Background:

Anyways, Splash Mocha...

We are going this Nov in Houston. Still had room at the main hotel 2 months ago. Hope to see you there!!

Background:

Anyways, Splash Mocha...

Thick ass wife

BBW here going to the Houston event in Nov. This will be my first splash mocha so I can't give first hand info but I will say I've been encouraged to go by handsome bulls here in Houston. And when I've gone to hotel parties I've not been neglected as long as I'm willing to approach and show interest. It's been my experience that the ladies are in charge at these types of events.

BBW here going to the Houston event in Nov. This will be my first splash mocha so I can't give first hand info but I will say I've been encouraged to go by handsome bulls here in Houston. And when I've gone to hotel parties I've not been neglected as long as I'm willing to approach and show interest. It's been my experience that the ladies are in charge at these types of events.
Did you end up going? How was it? Any bbw love at the event?

Back