Splash Mocha July '22 Ft. Lauderdale

Ncalmwf4bbc

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MT, US
Super excited to share that the wife and I have booked Splash Mocha for July '22. It will be our first Splash event. Hope to start some conversations and maybe get to know a few others who plan on attending. She enjoys spending time with other sexy BBC loving women as well. It will be a long wait but it will only build up the excitment !

Last edited:
Super excited to share that the wife and I have booked Splash Mocha for July '22. It will be our first Splash event. Hope to start some conversations and maybe get to know a few others who plan on attending. She enjoys spending time with other sexy BBC loving women as well. It will be a long wait but it will only build up the excitment !
Although I'm heading to Atlanta in March 22, we can still develop a conversation between us. Seeing that where probably not too far away from each other.

I book for July also. I did nov splash and what a great time. Fucking great time. So many hot couples.

Would love to get to know you!

Great! You're gonna love it. July will be my 5th Splash Mocha. Feel free to reach out to connect.

Splash Mocha has sparked our interest for some time now.. Especially the Ft Lauderdale events, considering the nice Florida weather!

What we were just wondering, as only the overflow hotel is still available:
  • Does not having a room on-site mean you miss out on plenty of the fun, as you don’t have the possibility to invite guys back to your room? Even apart from not having a place to change clothes and refresh.
  • What’s the atmosphere and dress code during the day like, at the pool? Is it clothing optional, or not? And is it just for chilling, for flirting or is actual sex also allowed / happening? Also here, not having a room might be a disadvantage?
Any advice / input from either couples or guys who have attended is much appreciated!
Please visit our website at www.splashmocha.com for further details on each of our parties.

In Ft. Lauderdale, we have clothing optional pool parties each day with a DJ. The pool is for chilling, flirting and meeting fun and new friends, however sexual activities are prohibited at the pool. We do have a daytime playroom near the pool which open to anyone. The hotel however, is not clothing optional, when leaving the pool area, all your naughty bits must be covered.

By booking the overflow hotel you will have full access to the main hotel and you have the option to play in the playrooms, or be invited by to someone's room.

Please feel free to contact me at 888-278-2483.

Sincerely,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

Back