Splash Mocha comments

gregster

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We have been to Splash Mocha 4 times, and love, as in love it. I, the husband, posted a thread about the number of men and women, and one person, and I forgot, so thus this comment, commented. I wrote as I am amazed how many women the men are able to please and how many the women are able to please. My wife can only do about 3 men, then she is sore. I asked, and I forget the name, but was chastized for asking. I have to ask the person who asked, how is that different from those asking how many BBC have they had? I love all those comments, but I have to say do not like being criticized. As long as we all enjoy this lifestyle, who cares. I will admit I love being able to let loose, thus enjoying many BBC's, but why give me grief for asking? Not sure why. My thing is, Splash Mocha is to let loose, and have fun, and asking why?????????????? You may have never been there. Disney says the greatest experience on Earth, but Splash Mocha is it, or 2nd.

It’s just like couples, and white ladies who go to hedo, or other places like that. They go to let loose and let their hair down and relax. Splash is the same thing only in the states for couples, and white ladies who enjoy being with Black Men. The people who give you grief are the one who want to but are scared, about others think; also who may find out. So you and your wife come and enjoy Splash like the rest of us who are attending.

Back