Splash Mocha (August 2021) Roll Call 💋

Interested!!!! What exactly is this?
We are talk about a trip around these dates anyway!
We usually have anywhere from 1,000 to 1,200 people who attend Splash Mocha for the entire weekend for each event.

We buy out the entire hotel allowing all guests a safe environment where everyone is on the same page. Where each person can forget the troubles of life, giving the opportunity to live in the moment, to allow yourself to simply feel the sexy, electric & energetic atmosphere. This is the place where you can allow yourself to step out of your comfort zone, let your hair down, and immerse yourself in the nation's sexiest lifestyle party around. Splash Mocha is the largest interracial and hot wife event in the country.

We NEVER guarantee any hookups. I have been told by many past guests that Splash Mocha is the "Super Bowl of Lifestyle parties". A large majority of our guests are returning year after year and party after party. Many are attending all three events in 2021. Our events are from mild to wild and everything in between you simply need to step out of your comfort zone just a little bit and introduce yourselves, but honestly guests will introduce themselves to you.

Splash Mocha is NOT your typical run-of-the-mill house parties where maybe 50 people might attend and most stand around holding up walls (speaking from experience). Our parties are classy, organized and professional, we run a tight ship and we strive for excellence....always. There's all kinds of fun to be found with lots and lots of opportunities for ALL guests to have a toe-curling good time!!

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask you can give me a call at 888-278-2483 or visit our website at www.splashmocha.com.

Cheers,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

We usually have anywhere from 1,000 to 1,200 people who attend Splash Mocha for the entire weekend for each event.

We buy out the entire hotel allowing all guests a safe environment where everyone is on the same page. Where each person can forget the troubles of life, giving the opportunity to live in the moment, to allow yourself to simply feel the sexy, electric & energetic atmosphere. This is the place where you can allow yourself to step out of your comfort zone, let your hair down, and immerse yourself in the nation's sexiest lifestyle party around. Splash Mocha is the largest interracial and hot wife event in the country.

We NEVER guarantee any hookups. I have been told by many past guests that Splash Mocha is the "Super Bowl of Lifestyle parties". A large majority of our guests are returning year after year and party after party. Many are attending all three events in 2021. Our events are from mild to wild and everything in between you simply need to step out of your comfort zone just a little bit and introduce yourselves, but honestly guests will introduce themselves to you.

Splash Mocha is NOT your typical run-of-the-mill house parties where maybe 50 people might attend and most stand around holding up walls (speaking from experience). Our parties are classy, organized and professional, we run a tight ship and we strive for excellence....always. There's all kinds of fun to be found with lots and lots of opportunities for ALL guests to have a toe-curling good time!!

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask you can give me a call at 888-278-2483 or visit our website at www.splashmocha.com.

Cheers,

Tina~
Splash Mocha
Thank you so much! Sounds like an amazing time! I’m sure someone would want to chat!😏 I will get on the website and check it out!

What is the typical age group at the parties, I am a 56 year old lady with some curves and would love to go but would be mortified if I were the oldest and heaviest lady present?
View attachment 4032279
Ages range from 21 and up. Our events usually have around 1,000 people in attendance, with that many people there are people for every walk of life, age, body type, race, religion, sexual preference, etc. No need to be mortified at our events all are accepted.

Cheers,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

We’re a couple new to this event. I’ve read and heard a few things about it. Are the theme parties really even a thing? Or does everyone just hit the rooms. ( they sound fun but may be a bit much for us) We’re hoping to ease into the event. For instance we have no desire to be part of a ‘schedule’. Is the laid-back but very attractive Hotwife going to be able to find a guy or three?

Last edited:
We’re a couple new to this event. I’ve read and heard a few things about it. For instance are the theme parties really even a thing? Or does everyone just hit the rooms. We’re hoping to ease into the event. For instance we have no desire to be part of a ‘schedule’. Is the laid-back Hotwife going to be able to find a guy or three?
Whatever she's looking for she'll find, you don't have to do anything when you enter the rooms, if you'd like to watch and move at your own pace, you can

Whatever she's looking for she'll find, you don't have to do anything when you enter the rooms, if you'd like to watch and move at your own pace, you can
That’s good. Is it a hyper sexual environment all over or is it a mix of both? We’re just worried about being overwhelmed by it all.

That’s good. Is it a hyper sexual environment all over or is it a mix of both? We’re just worried about being overwhelmed by it all.
It’s a 3 day orgy with fully nude pool parties. It’s super sexual. Honestly, it’s not the place to test out the lifestyle unless you’re both extreme voyeurs and just decide to watch. It’s the super bowl of interracial sex.

It’s a 3 day orgy with fully nude pool parties. It’s super sexual. Honestly, it’s not the place to test out the lifestyle unless you’re both extreme voyeurs and just decide to watch. It’s the super bowl of interracial sex.
Fair enough, we’re interested but just want to be prepared if we decide to attend. We will be in town that weekend already and saw the event.

We’ve booked an AirBnB with a pool and hot tub. Will get daily passes once they’re available. Hoping to meet some great folks and have plenty of opportunities for a pac island girl.

Back