Splash Mocha (August 2021) Roll Call 💋

Hey sexy people! We will be at Splash Mocha in Ft. Lauderdale in August (2021). Who else is confirmed? 😋 We were very excited to attend in 2020 for our first time... It has been a loooonnngg time cumming! Can’t wait for the sexy shenanigans this summer! 🍑🍆♠️
👋🏿 Experienced NYC bull here. Hope to make some new friends.

I'm actually booked for the next 3. I gave 2 seminars at the last one in Atlanta and I'll be continuing that at future events.
M's seminars were great... highly recommended for anyone who wants to break from the physical action and stimulate their mind during the event

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Hi everyone we are interested in this event. Can anyone tell us a little more info? Checked the site says only thing available is the overflow hotel.

Hi everyone we are interested in this event. Can anyone tell us a little more info? Checked the site says only thing available is the overflow hotel.
This is true, we only have the overflow hotel available, because the main event hotel is sold out.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Cheers,

Tina~
Splash Mocha

The overflow hotel gives you full access to everything at the main hotel and you don't have to leave the premises at a certain time ( like those who only purchase a day pass). The only difference is that your room is not in the main hotel.

The overflow hotel gives you full access to everything at the main hotel and you don't have to leave the premises at a certain time ( like those who only purchase a day pass). The only difference is that your room is not in the main hotel.
Okay sounds good I think we are gonna book a room definitely would like to check this out

Back