Spit or Swallow?

If he cums in my mouth, of course I am going to swallow it. Not swallowing your lovers sperm is disrespectful. I cant imagine a bigger let down than stopping a blowjob right as he is about to orgasm. Girls who disagree, what would you think if your man stopped fucking or eating your pussy right when you came? You would drop him like a bad habit.

Not to mention the mess. I give a blowjob, he cums, I swallow, no muss no fuss. If I stop then he cums all over my hand or his hand or my couch or my dress...*******, I have to go back to work and now I have to wipe this stain off my blouse! No thanks!

After a while, you get used to, and even like the taste.

Plus, it shows respect and adoration of your bull.

Real girls swallow!
This. 100%.

Swallow for sure! But not before you taste it, you gotta think wine tasting when gulping down cum! Suck, swirl, taste, let sit in your mouth, enjoy the subtle notes of flavor, then swallow and let your body absorb all that goodness!
Have you ever tried vegan cum ? We are the fine wine of cum.

It's a shame to waste protein.
My wife used to suck my little penis in the past and swallowed my cum.
During the last years she sucks only her bull's huge cock and she shallows his cum.
She doesn't put my little penis in her mouth anymore. I get only handjobs from her, so my cum goes down on the sink now.

Back