Spit or Swallow?

I'm curious to know how many white girls swallow black cum? My wife used to suck me a lot but would never swallow, but she enjoys giving head a lot. Please share your images and stories.
My wife has never swallowed my cum always would spit but she would like to blow me,
For the last 2 years she hardly blows me only tells mete

When my bbc lover tells me to suck his cock to completion I always swallow his black seed , it’s what he wants and I enjoy the power it gives me when I control his orgasm.

When I was a little younger I loved the feel of cum on me but never let boys cum on my face or mouth , that all changed when I met my first black man , being next to a naked black man was so exiting and he had the biggest cock I have ever seen , the excitement was over welling and the pleasure was electric he made fucking an art , he introduced me to so much moor than I ever had , being a novice he showed me how to suck cock which I must say I was so enjoying , as he started to get to that point I removed his cock from my mouth but he held my head and pushed me back on , his body shuddered and filled my mouth , all I could do was swallow but moor poured out , chocking he still held my head as he released even moor ,but the taste was unbelievable and enjoyable , so to answer the question I am a swallower and I love it .xxxxxxxx

Back