Spit or swallow?

Its more exciting when she ask If i wanna cum in her mouth couse she wanna have it ;)
If she swallow and enjoys doing it. It makes a man Excited, knowing (She IN IT TO WIN IT)!
If she doesn't like it and just doing it for you than you know (She's a Ride Or Die).

Hmm, well to swallow means cum slowly disappearing and sliding down the throat. However, to spit could mean cum oozing from the mouth between the fingers, sliding and slipping all over the body. Extra lubrication for a multiple cum. So, to spit or to swallow takes careful consideration on my part. :)

I have a question for the men. When a woman swallows, is it more exciting for you if she obviously enjoys doing it, or is it better if she clearly doesn't like it, but does it anyway?

Everything is more exciting when it's apparent that she enjoys it. I love it when a woman's body reacts positively to whatever we're engaged in; especially when it's subconscious.

Sometimes it tastes better then other times. :rolleyes:
I always swallow. I usually enjoy sucking, because you immediately feel how much you're pleasing your man.:wub:
I know I'm good at it, but every man is different so you have to keep learning and giving your best.
It's also fun practice on a toy and swap tips with my best girlfriend!:bounce:
You have to swallow. And yeah, you have to act like you like sucking every time, even if you're not in the mood. Just ******* yourself to have the the right mood, or it won't be as good as possible for your lover! Come on, when you at least try to be the best he's ever had every time any man will at lease say he loves you ;) And N=1, but every man I've been with says it feels better when you swallow!

who here will say spit? in reality lot of regular girls like to spit.
These Sluts aren’t regular women; none of us here are. Only the diehard, true BBC Sluts would be found on a site like this and real Sluts always swallow. I love you real BBC Sluts out there and I’m so proud of you for swallowing.

I have a question for the men. When a woman swallows, is it more exciting for you if she obviously enjoys doing it, or is it better if she clearly doesn't like it, but does it anyway?
Way more enjoyable when the BBC Slut is loyal to her obligation of swallowing and is hungry for every drop at the same time.

swallowing is a must. the superior black seed should never be wasted. it should be saved for breeding or faggot cucks like me lick every drop off those beautiful black cocks and lick the pussys clean for the next stud. other than a cuck snowball to another cuck black cum should always be swallowed.
Very good mindset boi.

Back