Sperm in your pussy

ononpala

Couple
I am very curious to know how the other women are dealing with the sperm in their vagina when the bull or husband has ejaculated.To be clear my husband will never clean me by eating another man sperm,he will,eventually,if I insist work on my clit to help me achieve another orgasm but that’s it.We have a sperm fetish which for me to keep it where it in me as long as possible.While I clean the cock with my mouth,laying flat on my back,my husband put some pillows under my butt to keep the sperm flowing towards my uterus.After I finish my cleaning duties he closes my big lips on the entrance of my vagina and put a maxi pad on my crotch hold in place by a granny panty for the trip home.I like to stay wet or damp all day long as a memory of what happened to me earlier.Latter my husband will put me on my back on our bed,remove the pad and fuck me in the ass where he will ejaculate.I will put my fingers in my pussy to get some sperm that I will rub on my nipples for the smell (under my nose! ) and put my pad back on my crotch now that I have been serviced in both holes.I will, sometimes, go to the women section of Macy to mingle with other women while wondering if anybody notice I smell sperm on my breath and sex on my body,a situation I find highly erotic.

Back