Sperm count down 59% in Western men, still strong in Africa and elsewhere

Given huge Western sperm count collapse, should governments support African male immigration?

• Yes, it will increase our country's overall health and vitality.

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • Yes, our daughters shouldnt have to choose infertile males

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • No, we dont need more African males.

Votes: 22 31.4%

• Total voters
According to the article the men in Asia and South America also saw no reduction in their sperm counts. Should we support their immigration as well?
The problem is that women in North America and Europe suffer from increased fertility problems as well. So wouldn`t it be best to leave Asians, Africans and South Americans to themselves in order to save humanity? *lol*

The problem is that women in North America and Europe suffer from increased fertility problems as well. So wouldn`t it be best to leave Asians, Africans and South Americans to themselves in order to save humanity? *lol*
I was being facetious when I suggested we allow them all to emigrate. The truth is that once here they'd be exposed to the same things and their sperm counts would decrease over time. Best thing is all of them to stay where they are in order to save the world.

I was being facetious when I suggested we allow them all to emigrate. The truth is that once here they'd be exposed to the same things and their sperm counts would decrease over time. Best thing is all of them to stay where they are in order to save the world.
...plus not import our civilization. ;)

Not only sperm count decreases in "Western" (American) males, but also testosterone levels are rapidly declining. Another circumstance that may speak in favor of Black men who have significantly higher testosterone levels than white males.

If you do your research, testosterone levels are closely linked to diet/lifestyle/environment and race is of small influence. Most Americans are overweight and don't exercise, which will ******* your T levels and sperm counts.

Being in a long term relationship will also reduce your T levels, unless your actively seeking/competing for additional sex partners :) Just being on the "hunt" has proven to make you more manly and fertile.

It is also proven that short, intense workouts improve testosterone levels. Long distance or endurance athletes typically have much lower testosterone than sprinters or body builders.

If you look the sport of power lifting, testosterone levels are off the charts compared to typical males. Even without steroids.

Last edited:
If you do your research, testosterone levels are closely linked to diet/lifestyle/environment and race is of small influence. Most Americans are overweight and don't exercise, which will ******* your T levels and sperm counts. (...)
True. It is believed that overweight and low T levels are closely related, correlations especially show in men of age 40+, although it is not yet clear which causes which (AFAiK).

My question to you (@3waypleasure) is: What, in your opinion, are the big differences between Black and white American men, when it comes to factors like diet, lifestyle and environment? Thx in advance.

Threads like this remind us of the movie Idiocracy which is the story of the world in the future and how it is because smart people did not reproduce at the same rate as stupid people leading to a world where there are nothing but stupid people.

Sort of like what will happen if people decide to really reproduce based on something as shallow as sperm count.

True. It is believed that overweight and low T levels are closely related, correlations especially show in men of age 40+, although it is not yet clear which causes which (AFAiK).

My question to you (@3waypleasure) is: What, in your opinion, are the big differences between Black and white American men, when it comes to factors like diet, lifestyle and environment? Thx in advance.
I don't think there is a big difference in the general population. There are lots of fat, out of shape Americans of all races.

We play with many middle aged, married, couples and really haven't noticed much difference between the races. Most have the mid-age weight gain and less concerned about being in top shape.

The bulls my wife chooses to play with are younger, lift weights, eat healthy and are usually single ( all the right ingredients to have high level of T ).

I do believe that the guys that market themselves as "bulls" do the right things to have higher T. Much higher than the average middle aged married guy that makes no effort.

(...)

The bulls my wife chooses to play with are younger, lift weights, eat healthy and are usually single (...)
But that would describe some white males too.
I don't think there is a big difference in the general population. There are lots of fat, out of shape Americans of all races.

We play with many middle aged, married, couples and really haven't noticed much difference between the races. (...)
Then why is it that American Black men do have significantly higher T levels than American white males?

Could it be there are genetic reasons for that? What do you all think?

Back