Written From a BRAT POINT of View: Knowledge is KEY Handling A Brat.

1. Brat's pre-ordained behavior, and who are we to go against divine order.
2. Look to the Almighty One to explain your behavior, and all is forgiven.
3. I'm only responsible for what I say, NOT for what you understand.
4. YOU are responsible for how I know your vague requests/orders/rules.
5. "But (Dom title), it has been established as the FACT that not enough stimulation causes (transgression)."
6. It is better to beg for forgiveness than ask permission.
7. Be highly literal. It is not YOUR fault that they didn't ask for a GLASS for their water...
8. I thought you would enjoy a reason to punish me.
9. If you didn't want your Brat to use the loophole, why didn't you cover it up?
10. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
11. You didn't say (name another person/Brat) couldn't do (transgression).
12. It is your job to train your Brat to be the sub you want them to be. If they are lacking, it is your fault.
13. If bratting makes Dom one smile/laugh, you have pleased them and should not be punished for said pleasure.
14. We can't be punished if we make you smile because entertaining the Dom ones is a brat's purpose for existing. If you punish us, you are making us nonexistent.
15. Brats ALWAYS behave. They might not behave the way Dom wants.
16. You weren't specific on WHEN I had to do (order).
17. If your Dom one is starting to get old, they may also be getting senile, and their memories are not trusted.
18. It is not what you said, but how your Dom one (or others) took it made it worse. So technically, it is the other person's fault for not being able to take a joke.
19. When you first met, you warned your Dom that you were a brat. Thus, it is on them that they still collared/claimed you despite your warning.
20. If your Dom one somehow participated in any brattiness, technically, it is THEIR fault for fueling your creativity.
21. You are only a friend. You cannot be held accountable for how your genius inspires others.
22. Always blame the pet if a toy "happens to go missing."
23. But (Dom title): "Simon Says"!
24. I have oppositional defiance disorder. So, by telling me to do/not do something, you ******* me to do the opposite. Thus my "disobedience" is YOUR fault.
25. Note the ODD loophole: if they start to get smart and tell you NOT to do what they want you to do, change it up and start following their orders... "But you told me NOT to get in the cage! I was trying to be good and doing what you told me to!"
26. If it is well known that you are a brat, but your friends still encourage you to do bratty things and get a kick out of it, it is not wholly your fault. Your friends made you do it.
27. Brats inherently adore playing with toys. Thus, please do not assume that it is our fault if we use toys against you as we are only doing what comes naturally. This is your fault for not putting your toys away.
28. You are innocent until proven guilty. If no one saw you, do it, and there is no evidence that YOU (as opposed to the ghost who lives in the cupboard) did it, then you cannot be punished for said antics.
29. If the kitty cat approves of your actions, you cannot be punished, for you only please the Great Feline!
30. All brat antics performed on April 1st fall under the 'holiday celebration' heading and are deemed unpunishable. This also applies to pinching and greening on St. Patrick's Day, tricks and pranks on Halloween, the setting of glitter bombs (indoor fireworks) on Independence Day, and unauthorized kissing during the winter holiday season when mistletoe is present.
31. Whenever possible, wear a mask when performing brat antics. You are a superhero fighting the crime of boredom. Your secret identity (without cover) cannot be held accountable for what your alter ego (with mask) did.
32. Unless specified, it is unnecessary to use the domliness' title until absolutely good and ready. It should be evident that you were still talking and had yet to reach the end of your statement.
33. No Dom type person may forbid the use of Loopholes. The use of loopholes is an inherent right of being a brat. It keeps our minds sharp and helps us keep the minds of said Dom types sharp. By attempting to ban other use of loopholes, said Dom types would be contributing to the decline of brat minds AND, as a result, their minds. If such a rule is in place, it is the Brat's DUTY to disobey it to prevent the decline of their Dom type's mind!
34. I am responsible for taking care of Your property, Sir (keeping it clean and pretty and smelling good). I cannot help that the products used to take care of Your property happen to have glitter in them" (glittery perfume, nail polish, deodorant, hairspray, etc...)
35. The Devil made me do it!
36. First, a little education :)... Pixie dust is that very fine type of glitter. My assumption is that when pixies decide to retire from whatever they were doing, they begin to collect and store their dust. This they then sell to various companies which pay them VERY nicely and package it as "glitter" (cause, of course, they CAN'T admit to the existence of pixies)! Now EVERYONE knows that this very fine "glitter" is a complete NIGHTMARE to get off of anything, and no self-respecting brat would use such annoyingly gross dust. Thus the LOOPHOLE: Any very fine glitter found is the product of pixie mischief (as no brat would touch the stuff), and brats cannot be punished for pixie mischief UNLESS they have or do title themselves as "pixie tamer," "pixie trainer," or "pixie catcher"!
37. The candy made me do it!
38. Possession is 9/10 of the law, therefore if I hold the belt, it is mine, and because it is mine, I may do as I wish with it. And that includes hitting the Dom One's ass with it
39. If the order isn't given to YOU, you don't have to do it. Example: Dom one "Get in the corner, brat!" ... Brat "I know many brats, sir/ma'am. I was CERTAIN that you were ordering one of these other brats!"
40. If you didn't tell me NOT to do it, I am ALLOWED to by default!
41. If said Brat cannot be caught or found within two hours of prank, then said Brat cannot be punished. If Brat is at work, the time of finding and catching them starts at the end of their shift, and they cannot be "caught" before that time!
42. If you can't find my brat supplies, I don't have any and, therefore, cannot be punished for pranks that require said supplies (glitter, balloons, sequins, etc.).
43. When you urge to say something clever, say it in a different language. If Dom Ones can't understand what you are saying, you can't be punished for it!
44. Brats are exempt from all punishment while defending or cheering up fellow brats!
45. "The best things in life are worth waiting for." <---- This ensures that you have no obligation to respond to Dom Ones immediately. This includes responding to texts, phone calls, orders, ... Or punishments!
46. Brats' diets usually consist of caffeine, sugar, and foods high in starch and protein. This is a well-documented fact. Thus, it is not Brat's fault if their energy level is so high that they get into mischief.
47. It is also not Brat's fault if they pass out at inopportune times!
48. Brats ALWAYS win arguments! If we can't dazzle you with our brilliance, we will baffle you with our bullshit.
49. Brats are mind over matter! If we don't mind, it doesn't matter!
50. It is a well-known fact that brats require Much attention. Thus, we do not believe that it's our fault if you leave us unattended and we get into mischief! Tsk tsk tsk, You should have been watching us!
51. Anytime a brat throws something at Dom one or shoots them with something (marshmallow blowgun, slingshot, nerf gun, etc.), and they try to protest, explain that you are training for the Zombie apocalypse!
52. It is well-known that extreme smells can damage sensitive nose hairs, damaging the ability to smell and taste. Thus if the Dom one tends to/likes to fart, the Brat's senses will be impaired, resulting in questionable cooking. ;) If Dom one complains about your food, explain that it is THEIR fault for damaging you with their biohazard!
53. When going to toss anything at your Dom Dom type and are told not to throw it, and you throw something else nearby, you can't be punished because you obeyed them and threw a completely different thing.
54. When your Dom one is busy studying or working all day and too busy for you to interrupt, it is okay to play around. "I've been good all day while you were busy, and now it is at a point where I can no longer control it. Not my fault at all that it bubbled over from being wound too tight."
55. All brats shall be given a six-month "grace period" whenever handling life changes. During this time, no punishments can be earned, accrued, shared, or assigned without brat approval. Life changes include: moving, changing jobs, changing work schedules, losing or gaining a partner or family member, etc. ... (This is especially helpful for "stay at home parents" who "change jobs" every hour and for the ******* lover who "rescues" animals [read family member] and then finds them homes and anyone who doesn't have a steady work schedule)
56. All bratting shall be immediately forgiven with no punishments when the temperature is below 0°F or above 100°F. Any bratting resulting from the HORRIBLE temperature is not a brat acting out but simply a ******* of nature that cannot be controlled nor punished. (Brain freeze/brain melt)
57. If you do something wrong, apologize with homemade food! Dom ones cannot punish if you put effort into making food for them and stuffing their faces. Warning Keep in mind to avoid any food restrictions (allergies, disorders, etc.) else your apologetic food may be seen as attempted ******* and get you into trouble instead of out.
58. If you can not see how upset /wrong the comment or action was, it can't be a "serious/punishable" infraction because you are made to lay over something or be blindfolded.
59. Suppose your Dom is a believer in aliens/aliens' conspiracies -- "Twasn't me! The aliens were controlling me!" ... Can also work for secret government agencies, faries, or religious icons
60. If Dom one tells you to do something, do JUST that. For example, they ask you to get the implements of mass business out of the bag... Take them out of the bag and put them in some random box! Also works for chores: they tell you to wash the dishes but forget to rinse or put them away! Technically, you did what they told you to and cannot get in trouble!

Written From a BRAT POINT of View: Knowledge is KEY Handling A Brat.

1. Brat's pre-ordained behavior, and who are we to go against divine order.
2. Look to the Almighty One to explain your behavior, and all is forgiven.
3. I'm only responsible for what I say, NOT for what you understand.
4. YOU are responsible for how I know your vague requests/orders/rules.
5. "But (Dom title), it has been established as the FACT that not enough stimulation causes (transgression)."
6. It is better to beg for forgiveness than ask permission.
7. Be highly literal. It is not YOUR fault that they didn't ask for a GLASS for their water...
8. I thought you would enjoy a reason to punish me.
9. If you didn't want your Brat to use the loophole, why didn't you cover it up?
10. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
11. You didn't say (name another person/Brat) couldn't do (transgression).
12. It is your job to train your Brat to be the sub you want them to be. If they are lacking, it is your fault.
13. If bratting makes Dom one smile/laugh, you have pleased them and should not be punished for said pleasure.
14. We can't be punished if we make you smile because entertaining the Dom ones is a brat's purpose for existing. If you punish us, you are making us nonexistent.
15. Brats ALWAYS behave. They might not behave the way Dom wants.
16. You weren't specific on WHEN I had to do (order).
17. If your Dom one is starting to get old, they may also be getting senile, and their memories are not trusted.
18. It is not what you said, but how your Dom one (or others) took it made it worse. So technically, it is the other person's fault for not being able to take a joke.
19. When you first met, you warned your Dom that you were a brat. Thus, it is on them that they still collared/claimed you despite your warning.
20. If your Dom one somehow participated in any brattiness, technically, it is THEIR fault for fueling your creativity.
21. You are only a friend. You cannot be held accountable for how your genius inspires others.
22. Always blame the pet if a toy "happens to go missing."
23. But (Dom title): "Simon Says"!
24. I have oppositional defiance disorder. So, by telling me to do/not do something, you ******* me to do the opposite. Thus my "disobedience" is YOUR fault.
25. Note the ODD loophole: if they start to get smart and tell you NOT to do what they want you to do, change it up and start following their orders... "But you told me NOT to get in the cage! I was trying to be good and doing what you told me to!"
26. If it is well known that you are a brat, but your friends still encourage you to do bratty things and get a kick out of it, it is not wholly your fault. Your friends made you do it.
27. Brats inherently adore playing with toys. Thus, please do not assume that it is our fault if we use toys against you as we are only doing what comes naturally. This is your fault for not putting your toys away.
28. You are innocent until proven guilty. If no one saw you, do it, and there is no evidence that YOU (as opposed to the ghost who lives in the cupboard) did it, then you cannot be punished for said antics.
29. If the kitty cat approves of your actions, you cannot be punished, for you only please the Great Feline!
30. All brat antics performed on April 1st fall under the 'holiday celebration' heading and are deemed unpunishable. This also applies to pinching and greening on St. Patrick's Day, tricks and pranks on Halloween, the setting of glitter bombs (indoor fireworks) on Independence Day, and unauthorized kissing during the winter holiday season when mistletoe is present.
31. Whenever possible, wear a mask when performing brat antics. You are a superhero fighting the crime of boredom. Your secret identity (without cover) cannot be held accountable for what your alter ego (with mask) did.
32. Unless specified, it is unnecessary to use the domliness' title until absolutely good and ready. It should be evident that you were still talking and had yet to reach the end of your statement.
33. No Dom type person may forbid the use of Loopholes. The use of loopholes is an inherent right of being a brat. It keeps our minds sharp and helps us keep the minds of said Dom types sharp. By attempting to ban other use of loopholes, said Dom types would be contributing to the decline of brat minds AND, as a result, their minds. If such a rule is in place, it is the Brat's DUTY to disobey it to prevent the decline of their Dom type's mind!
34. I am responsible for taking care of Your property, Sir (keeping it clean and pretty and smelling good). I cannot help that the products used to take care of Your property happen to have glitter in them" (glittery perfume, nail polish, deodorant, hairspray, etc...)
35. The Devil made me do it!
36. First, a little education :)... Pixie dust is that very fine type of glitter. My assumption is that when pixies decide to retire from whatever they were doing, they begin to collect and store their dust. This they then sell to various companies which pay them VERY nicely and package it as "glitter" (cause, of course, they CAN'T admit to the existence of pixies)! Now EVERYONE knows that this very fine "glitter" is a complete NIGHTMARE to get off of anything, and no self-respecting brat would use such annoyingly gross dust. Thus the LOOPHOLE: Any very fine glitter found is the product of pixie mischief (as no brat would touch the stuff), and brats cannot be punished for pixie mischief UNLESS they have or do title themselves as "pixie tamer," "pixie trainer," or "pixie catcher"!
37. The candy made me do it!
38. Possession is 9/10 of the law, therefore if I hold the belt, it is mine, and because it is mine, I may do as I wish with it. And that includes hitting the Dom One's ass with it
39. If the order isn't given to YOU, you don't have to do it. Example: Dom one "Get in the corner, brat!" ... Brat "I know many brats, sir/ma'am. I was CERTAIN that you were ordering one of these other brats!"
40. If you didn't tell me NOT to do it, I am ALLOWED to by default!
41. If said Brat cannot be caught or found within two hours of prank, then said Brat cannot be punished. If Brat is at work, the time of finding and catching them starts at the end of their shift, and they cannot be "caught" before that time!
42. If you can't find my brat supplies, I don't have any and, therefore, cannot be punished for pranks that require said supplies (glitter, balloons, sequins, etc.).
43. When you urge to say something clever, say it in a different language. If Dom Ones can't understand what you are saying, you can't be punished for it!
44. Brats are exempt from all punishment while defending or cheering up fellow brats!
45. "The best things in life are worth waiting for." <---- This ensures that you have no obligation to respond to Dom Ones immediately. This includes responding to texts, phone calls, orders, ... Or punishments!
46. Brats' diets usually consist of caffeine, sugar, and foods high in starch and protein. This is a well-documented fact. Thus, it is not Brat's fault if their energy level is so high that they get into mischief.
47. It is also not Brat's fault if they pass out at inopportune times!
48. Brats ALWAYS win arguments! If we can't dazzle you with our brilliance, we will baffle you with our bullshit.
49. Brats are mind over matter! If we don't mind, it doesn't matter!
50. It is a well-known fact that brats require Much attention. Thus, we do not believe that it's our fault if you leave us unattended and we get into mischief! Tsk tsk tsk, You should have been watching us!
51. Anytime a brat throws something at Dom one or shoots them with something (marshmallow blowgun, slingshot, nerf gun, etc.), and they try to protest, explain that you are training for the Zombie apocalypse!
52. It is well-known that extreme smells can damage sensitive nose hairs, damaging the ability to smell and taste. Thus if the Dom one tends to/likes to fart, the Brat's senses will be impaired, resulting in questionable cooking. ;) If Dom one complains about your food, explain that it is THEIR fault for damaging you with their biohazard!
53. When going to toss anything at your Dom Dom type and are told not to throw it, and you throw something else nearby, you can't be punished because you obeyed them and threw a completely different thing.
54. When your Dom one is busy studying or working all day and too busy for you to interrupt, it is okay to play around. "I've been good all day while you were busy, and now it is at a point where I can no longer control it. Not my fault at all that it bubbled over from being wound too tight."
55. All brats shall be given a six-month "grace period" whenever handling life changes. During this time, no punishments can be earned, accrued, shared, or assigned without brat approval. Life changes include: moving, changing jobs, changing work schedules, losing or gaining a partner or family member, etc. ... (This is especially helpful for "stay at home parents" who "change jobs" every hour and for the ******* lover who "rescues" animals [read family member] and then finds them homes and anyone who doesn't have a steady work schedule)
56. All bratting shall be immediately forgiven with no punishments when the temperature is below 0°F or above 100°F. Any bratting resulting from the HORRIBLE temperature is not a brat acting out but simply a ******* of nature that cannot be controlled nor punished. (Brain freeze/brain melt)
57. If you do something wrong, apologize with homemade food! Dom ones cannot punish if you put effort into making food for them and stuffing their faces. Warning Keep in mind to avoid any food restrictions (allergies, disorders, etc.) else your apologetic food may be seen as attempted ******* and get you into trouble instead of out.
58. If you can not see how upset /wrong the comment or action was, it can't be a "serious/punishable" infraction because you are made to lay over something or be blindfolded.
59. Suppose your Dom is a believer in aliens/aliens' conspiracies -- "Twasn't me! The aliens were controlling me!" ... Can also work for secret government agencies, faries, or religious icons
60. If Dom one tells you to do something, do JUST that. For example, they ask you to get the implements of mass business out of the bag... Take them out of the bag and put them in some random box! Also works for chores: they tell you to wash the dishes but forget to rinse or put them away! Technically, you did what they told you to and cannot get in trouble!

It's amazing how incredibly accurate this is!
This was definitely written by a Little🎀

Some of this shitt made me laugh out loud because this is EXACT brat behavior from a woman I was recently training😂

It's amazing how incredibly accurate this is!
This was definitely written by a Little🎀

Some of this shitt made me laugh out loud because this is EXACT brat behavior from a woman I was recently training😂

Before my gf passed away in a a car accident 4 yrs. ago! We were smoken and were talking about her training. She was the co-author of this *******..but good ******* lol

Before my gf passed away in a a car accident 4 yrs. ago! We were smoken and were talking about her training. She was the co-author of this *******..but good ******* lol

Sorry to hear about the accident.
But You definitely had your hands full with her lol

Sorry to hear about the accident.
But You definitely had your hands full with her lol
It’s Cool! Bro… She wasn’t to bad! Actually, sadistic to watch her not getting her way.. I would tell her, that she could do better… I know a woman acts out because 1. She. Is looking for a response because most men gave her that attention. 2. A need isn’t being filled…. 3. It all the men before me, that gave into her that bad behavior.
I am easily going guy…. But I won’t give into bad behavior, her most sadistic punishment is taking away the response fact…. She left me, 3 times, all I did was I love you, and I want you to stay.. and help her pack her stuff up.. lol Respect, & Trust, is key too

Back