Spanish 22 year old girl looking for BBC in the Netherlands!

MadridHotwife

Female
From
Spain
Hey everyone! I will visit the Netherlands soon and I am looking for a BBC to fuck me in the first week of January! I prefer someone under 35 years old and with a bigger dick than my boyfriends' (15 CM). Message me if you have what it takes! For cucks out there, you should help me find a bull in Spain or in the Netherlands ;)

XX

MadridHotwife

Hey everyone! I will visit the Netherlands soon and I am looking for a BBC to fuck me in the first week of January! I prefer someone under 35 years old and with a bigger dick than my boyfriends' (15 CM). Message me if you have what it takes! For cucks out there, you should help me find a bull in Spain or in the Netherlands ;)

XX

MadridHotwife
Start by verifying yourself.
It will help you in your search for a Dutch bbc

XX

MadridHotwife
Hi,

Did you managed to arrange anything. If not perhaps i can help you.

Attachments

• IMG-20220322-WA0046.jpg
    IMG-20220322-WA0046.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 386

XX

MadridHotwife

XX

MadridHotwife
I wonder if something came out of this! ;)

XX

MadridHotwife
Hi im ready give u my 18cm

XX

MadridHotwife
Im .ready for you my fatblckcoc wanna touch u

XX

MadridHotwife
If you want to find a Real bbc bull to satisfy you and be hooked you need toncome to benidorm, torrevieja or near to murcia. You will find a lot.of bulls.

Back