Southern Indiana, Nashville, Chicago, Louisville, St. Louis, Indianapolis

Midnightmilk

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Semi experienced bull, current college student here. Are there any couples looking? Honestly haven’t had much interactions on this site unfortunately.

It’d be nice to meet couples, of course we have to see if the vibe is there first, or ******* even other likeminded people. If you’re in any of the areas listed in the title feel free to send me a message.

I’m easy going, down to earth, really just out here legitimately trying to live my best life. I hope you’re doing the same!

Attachments

• 8AD5A88E-A8C7-4EA7-BB5E-29F36B5D28F4.mp4
    684.9 KB
Semi experienced bull, current college student here. Are there any couples looking? Honestly haven’t had much interactions on this site unfortunately.

It’d be nice to meet couples, of course we have to see if the vibe is there first, or ******* even other likeminded people. If you’re in any of the areas listed in the title feel free to send me a message.

I’m easy going, down to earth, really just out here legitimately trying to live my best life. I hope you’re doing the same!
Very nice

Hey,
We l

We live in Frankfort Ky which is about 40 minutes from Louisville. Feel free to DM us if you are interested

Back