WHOS READY FOR A BLACKED SUMMER!?šŸ«µšŸ¾šŸ–¤šŸ†šŸ˜‰ Chicago

Drowningfather

Male
Real Person
From
IL, US
IMG_0725.jpegHavenā€™t posted in so longā€¦but Iā€™m back Chicago! Itā€™s summer time! If your female or couple please hit me up Iā€™m in the Skokie area Iā€™m young and hung my birthday is literally next month but I wanna have fun this summer nasty bad wet and maybe dark haha kinda summer, no cares in the world but fun and love I know we all work but hell do it for the BBC if not me! Text me I have kik telegram snap WhatsApp hell if youā€™re In Indiana come play with me if youre in Wisconsin this dick is yours to have hell Iā€™ll take Michigan hahašŸ˜‰ Iā€™mnot gonna hold back this summer my cum deserves to be filling you hot ladies on here so why notšŸ˜š call me impulsive or young or whatever I got the energy and experience so suck it!!!! CUM ONšŸ¤žšŸ¾ā¤ļø

Attachments

• camphoto_737518342.jpeg
    camphoto_737518342.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 33
  • video_E873FAB9-3EB4-4D44-8CF4-DB5943615B6C.mp4
    821.8 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 6084296Havenā€™t posted in so longā€¦but Iā€™m back Chicago! Itā€™s summer time! If your female or couple please hit me up Iā€™m in the Skokie area Iā€™m young and hung my birthday is literally next month but I wanna have fun this summer nasty bad wet and maybe dark haha kinda summer, no cares in the world but fun and love I know we all work but hell do it for the BBC if not me! Text me I have kik telegram snap WhatsApp hell if youā€™re In Indiana come play with me if youre in Wisconsin this dick is yours to have hell Iā€™ll take Michigan hahašŸ˜‰ Iā€™mnot gonna hold back this summer my cum deserves to be filling you hot ladies on here so why notšŸ˜š call me impulsive or young or whatever I got the energy and experience so suck it!!!! CUM ONšŸ¤žšŸ¾ā¤ļø
I might have to drive to have you fill my pussy with cum šŸ˜

Back