Drowningfather

Male
Real Person
From
IL, US
Is it that difficult to have a couple or some fun lady come over now that I moved? Maybe I’m not looking in the right places but I thought Chicago would be more fun, yea I live in the burbs but I’m not far😂 kinda crazy I guess any suggestions? I mean hell I’d love for a lady to come over even for some 3am dick or even some cum filling yo but lord not even that do you ladies not want young black handsome bbc anymore 😩😉

Is it that difficult to have a couple or some fun lady come over now that I moved? Maybe I’m not looking in the right places but I thought Chicago would be more fun, yea I live in the burbs but I’m not far😂 kinda crazy I guess any suggestions? I mean hell I’d love for a lady to come over even for some 3am dick or even some cum filling yo but lord not even that do you ladies not want young black handsome bbc anymore 😩😉
Your probably just working against the stigma of Chicago and Cook county, being so so dangerous 🤣
To me it's no different than say Cedar Rapids, and all that.
Have you considered branching your potential search to say, dekalb or places like that where the girls, especially college girls might need a little bit of variety if you know what I'm saying

Your probably just working against the stigma of Chicago and Cook county, being so so dangerous 🤣
To me it's no different than say Cedar Rapids, and all that.
Have you considered branching your potential search to say, dekalb or places like that where the girls, especially college girls might need a little bit of variety if you know what I'm saying
I know in Mississippi where you at I’d have tons of luck of all ages to

Back