Young BBC 4 couple or singles from Chicago

Yo what’s going on this is Tyrone I’m a younger black dude from Chicago basically out here looking to talk and get together with either older, married, white woman or couples. If you’re a dude have a wife or girlfriend hit me up. If you wanna talk I’m about a little over 13 inches very real. Very dominant holler. Nothing turns me on then watching either a husband or boyfriend sit there and jerk off his small white dick while I fuck the ******* out of his wife or girlfriend with this mean thick black man dick. Hit me up to exchange numbers.

Attachments

• IMG_1134.jpeg
    IMG_1134.jpeg
    238.2 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_1135.jpeg
    IMG_1135.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_1133.jpeg
    IMG_1133.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_1124.jpeg
    IMG_1124.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_1125.jpeg
    IMG_1125.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 345
Yo what’s going on this is Tyrone I’m a younger black dude from Chicago basically out here looking to talk and get together with either older, married, white woman or couples. If you’re a dude have a wife or girlfriend hit me up. If you wanna talk I’m about a little over 13 inches very real. Very dominant holler. Nothing turns me on then watching either a husband or boyfriend sit there and jerk off his small white dick while I fuck the ******* out of his wife or girlfriend with this mean thick black man dick. Hit me up.

Yo what’s going on this is Tyrone I’m a younger black dude from Chicago basically out here looking to talk and get together with either older, married, white woman or couples. If you’re a dude have a wife or girlfriend hit me up. If you wanna talk I’m about a little over 13 inches very real. Very dominant holler. Nothing turns me on then watching either a husband or boyfriend sit there and jerk off his small white dick while I fuck the ******* out of his wife or girlfriend with this mean thick black man dick. Hit me up to exchange numbers.
My girlfriend wants to fuck you !?

Yes please

I'd love for you to fuck my gf I've always wanted to see her take a bbc I'm only 4 inches she needs a huge dick

Attachments

• 20180619_233216.gif
    20180619_233216.gif
    17.6 MB · Views: 69
  • M (1)_1_3.gif
    M (1)_1_3.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 41
  • Internet_20230711_034110.gif
    Internet_20230711_034110.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • M (1)_1.mp4
    13.7 MB
Are you in chi this weekend?

Sweet

I would love to watch you fuck my gf with your huge BBC she's used to my 4 inch dick shed love that huge thick bbc

Attachments

• M (1)_1_3-1.gif
    M (1)_1_3-1.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 25
Fuck me plz !! :love: o_O:qos:

Back