South Africans raise your hands?

South African here :p
Same here but actualy in Congo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ and we will be home somewhere in august, but in the meantime lets know more about each other. My first but do important question is ; can you upload or send me pro some pictures so that I know who I am speaking with . Thank you, take care and enjoy the week-end, Sandra ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ˜€

Attachments

• bdsmlr-78145-f2gAJfIvt7.jpg
    bdsmlr-78145-f2gAJfIvt7.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 254
Same here but actualy in Congo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ and we will be home somewhere in august, but in the meantime lets know more about each other. My first but do important question is ; can you upload or send me pro some pictures so that I know who I am speaking with . Thank you, take care and enjoy the week-end, Sandra ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ˜€
I'd love to insert my cock into your tight white pussy
View media item 449032
View media item 449057
View media item 449356
View media item 449358
View media item 449606
View media item 449610

Any more pics of you beautiful lady ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜

Any more pics of you beautiful lady ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜
I have thousands pictures of me being fucked by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and even a gang of 10 black wonderful men and also wonderful sex partner with huge BBCs with the minimum size being 9.5 " and the biggest 12.5 " x 3.2 " inches and they are fucking me 2 week-ends every months...I love to be double penetrated ans triple penetrated while sucking ร  fourchette man and masturbating 2 other men...I LOVE BEING FUCKED BY REAL BLACK MEN AS I ADORE YOUR BIG COCKS , YOUR STAMINA, YOUR WAY OF MAKING LOVE SOFT OR FUCKING ME REAL HARD AS I LOVE TO BE A REAL SLUT, YOUR SLUT BECAUSE I AM BLACK ONLY AND MY ENTIRE BODY, MY HOLES ARE ALL BLACKED OWNED. And of course my caged hubby is taking not only pictures but also film me and my partners. I let my cucky clean my pussy and ass when full of your spunk as he LOVES to swallow your cum. As you see it will be VERY hot when I will be back home in Pretoria in August ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹, your present and fu..รดture slut & whore, Sandra ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ

I have thousands pictures of me being fucked by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and even a gang of 10 black wonderful men and also wonderful sex partner with huge BBCs with the minimum size being 9.5 " and the biggest 12.5 " x 3.2 " inches and they are fucking me 2 week-ends every months...I love to be double penetrated ans triple penetrated while sucking ร  fourchette man and masturbating 2 other men...I LOVE BEING FUCKED BY REAL BLACK MEN AS I ADORE YOUR BIG COCKS , YOUR STAMINA, YOUR WAY OF MAKING LOVE SOFT OR FUCKING ME REAL HARD AS I LOVE TO BE A REAL SLUT, YOUR SLUT BECAUSE I AM BLACK ONLY AND MY ENTIRE BODY, MY HOLES ARE ALL BLACKED OWNED. And of course my caged hubby is taking not only pictures but also film me and my partners. I let my cucky clean my pussy and ass when full of your spunk as he LOVES to swallow your cum. As you see it will be VERY hot when I will be back home in Pretoria in August ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹, your present and fu..รดture slut & whore, Sandra ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ
Well I'm definitely dying to hookup and use your slutty white pussy with my 8.5 inch cock. I stay in Pretoria so just let me know when you're back and I'll come over and pound you so hard your pussy goes numb and you can't walk because of your shaking legs

Any serious South Africans on this group? I'm not talking wanna be's but real hot wives, bulls, cucks, lifestyles?
Hotwife / Stag couple. We are from SA, lived in Pretoria. Currently living in Australia. Hoping to visit SA after all the Covid ******* ends ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ.

Attachments

• 8F4D242F-8D77-4EA1-8D14-8E06BA67B8F9.jpeg
    8F4D242F-8D77-4EA1-8D14-8E06BA67B8F9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 228
  • 65CC2B7E-D3EC-4C43-9087-FAB6E8496C4C.jpeg
    65CC2B7E-D3EC-4C43-9087-FAB6E8496C4C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 194
Well I'm definitely dying to hookup and use your slutty white pussy with my 8.5 inch cock. I stay in Pretoria so just let me know when you're back and I'll come over and pound you so hard your pussy goes numb and you can't walk because of your shaking legs
And you will come with minimum 2 or 3 of your friends so that I will become your slut in front of my bisexual caged hubby who will be so excited to see how you make me scream from pleasures with your BBCs that he will cum hand free in his so small cage ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜and touch places in my black owned pussy that he never touched as his dick has always been and is to small๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Attachments

• bdsmlr-78145-14GSGfvcXd (1).jpg
    bdsmlr-78145-14GSGfvcXd (1).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 20191231224719.gif
    20191231224719.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG-20210721-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20210721-WA0002.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 110
And you will come with minimum 2 or 3 of your friends so that I will become your slut in front of my bisexual caged hubby who will be so excited to see how you make me scream from pleasures with your BBCs that he will cum hand free in his so small cage ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜and touch places in my black owned pussy that he never touched as his dick has always been and is to small
You will get on your knees and worship our big juicy black cocks and we fill all of your holes and use your black owned body to empty our cocks and bless your slutty little white pussy with our thick superior cum

Back