South African white girl

Hi everyone, I'm Megan frome South Africa, Johannesburg. I'm 25 years old and im looking for other like minded people who are open to exploring and sharing their experiences. The the first time I had a blk guy fuck me was at the age of 17... Let's chat
hi Megan, I hope you are good, did you find what you where looking for?

Hi Megan... Thanks for starting a chat to meet.. Iam a new member, hi and hello, also age 17was my first experiance and my life has forever changed, it jus seems so meterial and stages, it's so difficult to fing like minded and similar in life experiance, so nobody really talks or truly experesse themselves openly, how have you found sharing your past with anybody when sexially and sexuality is a tool used to attract possible partners, nowadays this attraction is miss used to create charector and personalities that are not real, ultimately fear to tell holds us back and the truth is never said,
Honesty from a sexuality and sexual preference is not something we easily except or fully explore as humans we fear rejection and humiliation from others....ive searched the world over hoping I can find a similar situation I grew in, more positive then negitive grew in me yet I can't find the place where my history is worth the talk time as suck topics are taboo.
Ide like to chat about your ideal lifestyle.
Hi again

Hi everyone, I'm Megan frome South Africa, Johannesburg. I'm 25 years old and im looking for other like minded people who are open to exploring and sharing their experiences. The the first time I had a blk guy fuck me was at the age of 17... Let's chat
How was it

Hello Megan...welcome to this site.would love to
Hear about your first experience at 17 yr. And, of course, more about. Your adventures

Back