New from South Florida

Hello from South Florida. Newbie here recently married to a petite young woman. I’m interested in spicing things up a bit in the bedroom. Seeking helpful guidance from a cuckoldress who could help introduce us to the lifestyle and can hopefully amp up the wifeys libido. She seems unsatisfied and has no clue the naughty things I have in mind. I’d like to see us both happy, but her first! Im frustrated and seeking help. Willing optimistic and open to everything.

Hello from South Florida. Newbie here recently married to a petite young woman. I’m interested in spicing things up a bit in the bedroom. Seeking helpful guidance from a cuckoldress who could help introduce us to the lifestyle and can hopefully amp up the wifeys libido. She seems unsatisfied and has no clue the naughty things I have in mind. I’d like to see us both happy, but her first! Im frustrated and seeking help. Willing optimistic and open to everything.
Have you tried talking naughty about some of these things or watching videos together just pretending? Could help get her into the idea & of course making some cuckold & bull friends

South florida here as well. Wife has played a few times. Wishing she would start back up! Happy to chat privately if you like

I'll join

Hello from South Florida. Newbie here recently married to a petite young woman. I’m interested in spicing things up a bit in the bedroom. Seeking helpful guidance from a cuckoldress who could help introduce us to the lifestyle and can hopefully amp up the wifeys libido. She seems unsatisfied and has no clue the naughty things I have in mind. I’d like to see us both happy, but her first! Im frustrated and seeking help. Willing optimistic and open to everythingge
Get verified, then check me out . Might see something you like .

I’m down

Back