Sorry cuckold mine put a ring on it

NicholeB

Female
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Good morning,

Im looking for a white cuckold who is wanting to begin a relationship. You MUST have an online dating profile (OK CUPID, POF) before I will speak with you. You must be Clean, well mannered, able to hold a job ect. You must also be willing to relocate as I own a small and successful business and I won’t move. Be well versed in cuckolding and be very knowledgeable of what your role would be.

Also be fun and able to tell me about you. Marriage minded only please.

Hi there Nichole I’m a military veteran ad me on POF. Username is RobertSal. I’m a loving and faithful man and would ******* to know you more

Good morning,

Im looking for a white cuckold who is wanting to begin a relationship. You MUST have an online dating profile (OK CUPID, POF) before I will speak with you. You must be Clean, well mannered, able to hold a job ect. You must also be willing to relocate as I own a small and successful business and I won’t move. Be well versed in cuckolding and be very knowledgeable of what your role would be.

Hello

Good morning,

Wish I could relocate ...best of luck~!!

Good morning,

Wow love to talk cuck with you

Not sure how to do that I do not see an option on your profile. Email me standaman32 at yahoo dot com and can find a way to talk.....very excited to talk

You only have a follow option on your profile others seem to have an option to send messenges (am on my phone) I tried to enter your name manually bit said I wasn’t allowed to message you

Yes double checked and you dont have a start conversation option maybe your profile is on lockdown? Really hope to talk as I am such a relationship guy

Miss, really hoping to connect sorry I am having issues this has been a long desire and I hope for the chance to romance you

Miss, the only option to send a message seems to be blocked on you.....hopefully we can hook up and talk. The way it seems if I select a profile there is a send a message option but on yours there isn’t one leading me to assume you have your profile on lock down so not everyone can message you. Hope that is the case as I do not see another option to message you

Back