Sorry cuckold mine put a ring on it

Good morning,

Im looking for a white cuckold who is wanting to begin a relationship. You MUST have an online dating profile (OK CUPID, POF) before I will speak with you. You must be Clean, well mannered, able to hold a job ect. You must also be willing to relocate as I own a small and successful business and I won’t move. Be well versed in cuckolding and be very knowledgeable of what your role

far from it
to me a cuckold is or was someone in a real relationship of love
not one found in an advert for convenience sake
have to say you have some great media
if you find a stand in cuck he is going to enjoy all his duties no doubt whatever form they take.
is your fiancée not interested in being that cuck.

I live in St. Louis but will be in Como this Sat and would enjoy making your acquaintance.
My ebony girl friend is in Columbia and St.Louis and looking for a bbc to get destroyed by in front of me. Please send me your pics and how many inches. She needs to be attracted to you so I will have to show her pics. Thanks.
314-503-6987

Hey tall BBC in Columbia, MO interested in meeting up
My ebony girl friend is in Columbia and looking for a bbc to get destroyed by in front of me. Please send me your pics and how many inches. She needs to be attracted to you so I will have to show her pics. Thanks.
314-503-6987 I’m looking for the perfect Bull For her. Thanks.

Is this still actual?
Greeting Maria, could I pay to have a session with you just watching you with a Bull (BlackMale) or do you have any Cuck vids I can purchase from you. Full length. I would be ok with paying a few Hundred via (CashApp) as long as they are full length. Please get back to me Goddess

Hiii just wondering if we can chat & I can show you a cpl pix of meee so you can see im a sexy BIG,BUFF beautiful bitchboy:) XxX X😋
Good morning Maria, thanks for your response so just to confirm, I will pay $300 for a custom cock old and clean up video. It must have a BBC Bull fucking you with a cream pie while you enjoy it while you verbally humiliate your white husband. Please do not have loud music, so it’s easy to hear all of the verbal. I can pay you in cash app once it’s complete. If you don’t mind send me a short trailer once it’s done so I know this is not a scam.

Good morning,

Im looking for a white cuckold who is wanting to begin a relationship. You MUST have an online dating profile (OK CUPID, POF) before I will speak with you. You must be Clean, well mannered, able to hold a job ect. You must also be willing to relocate as I own a small and successful business and I won’t move. Be well versed in cuckolding and be very knowledgeable of what your role would be.

Also be fun and able to tell me about you. Marriage minded only please.
Lets chat.

Maria I will pay extra if when your Cuck cleans up if you would squat over him some how and let it drip in his mouth and piss in his mouth & face while talking bad to him. Then make him lick you clean. If this is possible let me know and hope your having a beautiful evening

Good morning,

Im looking for a white cuckold who is wanting to begin a relationship. You MUST have an online dating profile (OK CUPID, POF) before I will speak with you. You must be Clean, well mannered, able to hold a job ect. You must also be willing to relocate as I own a small and successful business and I won’t move. Be well versed in cuckolding and be very knowledgeable of what your role would be.

well hello. i am very interested

beyonce dancing GIF

Good morning,

Did u meet ya man

Back