(sophia here) love but not sexually attracted to husband.

I am no longer sexually intrested by my husband, im only turned on by my bull , is that normally part of the process of this lifestyle . Me and my husband havnt had sex in 6 months and my whos pretty experienced introduced my hisband to chastity. Would getting jack a felshlight do the job ?
Sophia I would definitely pursue being your full time blk lover. I like your style

I am no longer sexually intrested by my husband, im only turned on by my bull , is that normally part of the process of this lifestyle . Me and my husband havnt had sex in 6 months and my whos pretty experienced introduced my hisband to chastity. Would getting jack a felshlight do the job ?

How does he feel about chastity? Do you ever try a more femdom approach? Maybe you and him would like a little cbt and ruined orgasms.

I also would suggest chastity.

I wouldnt say my girl is no longer sexually attracted to me, but ever since confessing my fantasy she has viewed me a little differently. She has a thing for very strong alpha males and when she saw what I wanted and desired she realized I was a beta.

It is completely normal with this lifestyle. It does not mean you both don't love each other and want to be together. You may be surprised how much better it is for him to watch you really get sexually pleased. It's better than any sex I have ever had. I don't blame my wife one bit for not being sexually interested in me. I don't want her to waste her time. Talk to him about being in chastity, me and my wife are just getting into this and it has increased my horniness

I also would suggest chastity.

I wouldnt say my girl is no longer sexually attracted to me, but ever since confessing my fantasy she has viewed me a little differently. She has a thing for very strong alpha males and when she saw what I wanted and desired she realized I was a beta.
You two are in transition but once y'all have the first adventure together, ******* will get very interesting. Watch....
You'll love it:devil:

I don't think it's "natural" at all. There are plenty of Hotwives on this site & others whose "BBC Cred" is indisputable and who still have a VERY robust sex life (PIV) with their husbands.

IMHO generally the only variable w/ regard to adult relationships is one party looking at (1) WHAT they can get away with and then (2) HOW to get away with it.

In my previous marriage my Ex tried to sexually cut me off for non-lifestyle reasons. After trying to resolve things reasonably I told her that's not what I signed up for & gave her 2 weeks to find me a side chick.

If she didn't find me a side girl in that time I told her I'd find one myself & that I would not be sneaking around but I'd be fucking her in my house & in my bed.

My Ex threw tantrums, cried, threatened divorce, etc, etc but as the day closed in & she saw I was not giving in MIRACULOUSLY fucking, blowjobs, anal EVERYTHING was on the table again. Funny how that works.

My current wife heard that story long before we got married. She's a wonderful woman who I know puts my needs first (otherwise I'd never've married her), but she also knows that I will not sacrifice my needs for ANY woman's whim.

My current wife has a thing for black guys but she knows that the day MY NEEDS are not her priority, (the way I make HER NEEDS a priority of MINE) is the day we're done. Again, imho, that's what they call a "marriage" and that is what we both agreed to when we said "I do".

Personally I'd say (man or woman) if you can't or won't find out your partner's sexual needs & make them a priority then perhaps you shouldn't be in that relationship.

If your husband DOES want sex with YOU and YOU won't give it to him then maybe it's time for both to move on. You are a team & everything has to work for both parties.

For me that experience from my previous marriage opened my eyes. Whether Swingers, Cuck, Stag, Cuckoldress, Hotwife, Cuckquean, etc life is WAY TOO SHORT to waste a single moment on someone who won't make your needs their priority.

I don't know all of the details of your marriage but why not give him the option to seek sex with someone else as well? I mean if he is a cuck or wants to be that is different. If you just have gotten bored by him and he knows about your bull why not let him find something else as well.

I think he kind of understands

You think he kind of understands? If he's the one begging to be locked up or castrated, then fine. But if you've forcefully cut him off, then that's cruel. He's your husband. If he loves you, does everything for you, is faithful to you, is willing to tolerate you fucking other guys, and just wants to sometimes be intimate with you himself, why can't you just make that 'sacrifice' and sleep with your own husband once in a while? That's just so cruel to ******* him to live without intimacy from the person who took a vow to love him and be faithful to him forever. And no, don't just find somebody else for him to fuck. As his wife, you should be sleeping with him if he hasn't done anything terribly wrong.

Back