(sophia here) love but not sexually attracted to husband.

I don't think it's "natural" at all. There are plenty of Hotwives on this site & others whose "BBC Cred" is indisputable and who still have a VERY robust sex life (PIV) with their husbands.

IMHO generally the only variable w/ regard to adult relationships is one party looking at (1) WHAT they can get away with and then (2) HOW to get away with it.

In my previous marriage my Ex tried to sexually cut me off for non-lifestyle reasons. After trying to resolve things reasonably I told her that's not what I signed up for & gave her 2 weeks to find me a side chick.

If she didn't find me a side girl in that time I told her I'd find one myself & that I would not be sneaking around but I'd be fucking her in my house & in my bed.

My Ex threw tantrums, cried, threatened divorce, etc, etc but as the day closed in & she saw I was not giving in MIRACULOUSLY fucking, blowjobs, anal EVERYTHING was on the table again. Funny how that works.

My current wife heard that story long before we got married. She's a wonderful woman who I know puts my needs first (otherwise I'd never've married her), but she also knows that I will not sacrifice my needs for ANY woman's whim.

My current wife has a thing for black guys but she knows that the day MY NEEDS are not her priority, (the way I make HER NEEDS a priority of MINE) is the day we're done. Again, imho, that's what they call a "marriage" and that is what we both agreed to when we said "I do".

Personally I'd say (man or woman) if you can't or won't find out your partner's sexual needs & make them a priority then perhaps you shouldn't be in that relationship.

If your husband DOES want sex with YOU and YOU won't give it to him then maybe it's time for both to move on. You are a team & everything has to work for both parties.

For me that experience from my previous marriage opened my eyes. Whether Swingers, Cuck, Stag, Cuckoldress, Hotwife, Cuckquean, etc life is WAY TOO SHORT to waste a single moment on someone who won't make your needs their priority.

This is so well written that this almost should be pinned for the many ladies who have similar questions.

My wife loses interest in sex (meaning intercourse) with me when she is actively involved in affairs too...…..nothing unusual about that from our standpoint anyway. I doubt that is a very popular response or lifestyle on here, but then almost everyone responding is not truly involved anyway so reality and fantasy don't mix.

Have been involved in this lifestyle intwo long term marriages, and in both sex (intercourse) between me and my wives decreased after a while as they became more focused on their Lovers and the newness and initial excitement of fucking them after they were with other men wore off too...…..yep, that DOES happen too guys!! We are sexual together after she has been with other Lovers...….but she's not overly interested in intercourse with me. I clean her up orally while she tells me about what went on and she jerks me off in to a condom.

Early on, sex (intercourse) increases in frequency between us but that slows after the first few months or so.

CW

I don't think it's "natural" at all. There are plenty of Hotwives on this site & others whose "BBC Cred" is indisputable and who still have a VERY robust sex life (PIV) with their husbands.

IMHO generally the only variable w/ regard to adult relationships is one party looking at (1) WHAT they can get away with and then (2) HOW to get away with it.

In my previous marriage my Ex tried to sexually cut me off for non-lifestyle reasons. After trying to resolve things reasonably I told her that's not what I signed up for & gave her 2 weeks to find me a side chick.

If she didn't find me a side girl in that time I told her I'd find one myself & that I would not be sneaking around but I'd be fucking her in my house & in my bed.

My Ex threw tantrums, cried, threatened divorce, etc, etc but as the day closed in & she saw I was not giving in MIRACULOUSLY fucking, blowjobs, anal EVERYTHING was on the table again. Funny how that works.

My current wife heard that story long before we got married. She's a wonderful woman who I know puts my needs first (otherwise I'd never've married her), but she also knows that I will not sacrifice my needs for ANY woman's whim.

My current wife has a thing for black guys but she knows that the day MY NEEDS are not her priority, (the way I make HER NEEDS a priority of MINE) is the day we're done. Again, imho, that's what they call a "marriage" and that is what we both agreed to when we said "I do".

Personally I'd say (man or woman) if you can't or won't find out your partner's sexual needs & make them a priority then perhaps you shouldn't be in that relationship.

If your husband DOES want sex with YOU and YOU won't give it to him then maybe it's time for both to move on. You are a team & everything has to work for both parties.

For me that experience from my previous marriage opened my eyes. Whether Swingers, Cuck, Stag, Cuckoldress, Hotwife, Cuckquean, etc life is WAY TOO SHORT to waste a single moment on someone who won't make your needs their priority.

thank you !!!!

Find ways to satisfy your husband too if you love him. Sure enjoy black men as much as you want but talk to him and see what he would like. I'm sure there's something. If that involves sex just talk about how much you love BBC. That might make him a 4 pump and done guy right there.

I agree with shocked on this one. Kinda understand sound rather like he is too afraid to speak up. If he prefers to have his penis locked up by his own choice, then fine. If not, you should not cut him off as if he is worth nothing. Even though I know my wife prefers black cock to mine she never has or never will refuse me sex. I do enjoy the occasional penetration but I prefer masturbation whilst watching her fuck her black lovers. But that is MY choice. Speak to him openly about his feelings and accomadate him the same way he accomodates your lust for black cock....

I am no longer sexually intrested by my husband, im only turned on by my bull , is that normally part of the process of this lifestyle . Me and my husband havnt had sex in 6 months and my whos pretty experienced introduced my hisband to chastity. Would getting jack a felshlight do the job ?
I think a fleshlight is more than he deserves, so go right ahead. You said he understands, so why not?

ohhh how would YOU do this????????

It's actually quiet easy, maybe it's because I have to tell people within my job what to do it becomes natural.
With my ex I was more subtle just asked him to try a pair on then I'd ask him to wear them out whilst shopping ect and playfull pull them up from behind whilst out walking. Then I'd say "stand there don't move" whilst out shopping usually in a cosmetics or dress dept ensuring sales girls could hear. From there, backed up with a few photos their virtually completely compliant and will do as you say.

My colleague who currently maids for me approached me so after a girlie gin evening he and I had he was easy lol

Back