******* has a black friend.. :)

just be carefully if ur ******* finds out he'll never look at u the same.

I agree, there are boundaries, and this is a line that should not be crossed..you need and will wnat your *******'s respect years down the road..find an ADULT AND MATURE BLACK MAN..does your ******* need to know you are 'doin' his friends..is it appropriate for men to 'do' our daughters friends..OSP

Be very, very careful....We would never risk our sons finding out. A young guy (black or white) that's hitting his friends mom's pussy will likely not keep it quiet.

he is so sexy with abs and muscles he plays football with my *******. he is tall (6'4-6'6) dark and hansome. and what do i need to do to make him mine?! i want to make him my lover!!
has this happen to anyone?
anyone ******* have a black friend thats sexy
Do you want to cuck your ******* and husband? I think that having a young man like him is what you are really interested in, I'm with @Brian.5809 and @cuckoldcouple.6035, there is a ton of cocks outside, young ones too (Taking the legal age), so why his friend? Do your ******* knows about your lifestyle? Is he agree? too many questions to make and answerd before you take the next step.

Back