Somewhat new to this

FuerteHueso

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hello everyone,

I'm kind of new to the lifestyle. I have sleep with girls who had boyfriends and women with husbands before but never in a way where the guy was okay with what was going on. I've always found it kind of hot when I was hooking up with a girl and she gets a call from her guy and tells him that she was with her friends or running an errand. It always made me want to fuck them like the nasty slut that they truly were. I think that this is the next step in this kind of play. I'm not into any of the Bi stuff I don't find a man touching me sexually to be any kind of appealing. Anyways I hope to meet some new people.

Hello everyone,

I'm kind of new to the lifestyle. I have sleep with girls who had boyfriends and women with husbands before but never in a way where the guy was okay with what was going on. I've always found it kind of hot when I was hooking up with a girl and she gets a call from her guy and tells him that she was with her friends or running an errand. It always made me want to fuck them like the nasty slut that they truly were. I think that this is the next step in this kind of play. I'm not into any of the Bi stuff I don't find a man touching me sexually to be any kind of appealing. Anyways I hope to meet some new people.
Hi

Back