sometimes..

sunday... duisburg.. I went for a drive to duisburg in my custom range rover.. parked by the imbus by vulkanstrasse.. rolled 'one'... and went to ******* some coffee.. the intention was to see if there were any nice girls in for fun.. as I was finishing my *******.. a couple of black boys started asking questions on the RR.. we chatted for 20 mins or so.. they asked to see the RR.. so we did.. when they were sitting in.. I rolled another 'one'.. we went for a short drive.. while chatting.. they asked why I was there.. told them I was going to have some fun with one of the resident girls... to cut to the chase.. I asked if they would like to join me.. and I would cover the costs.. had a walk round and found a couple of girls up for a 3sum... picked a slim dark haired girl.. and went in... I sat on a chair.. as the two boys went to work on her.. (I booked 2 hours).. within 10 mins.. she was sucking and licking 2 very nice black shafts... and loving it... looking me in the eye as the boys worked her over... one of the boys flipped her over on her back.. spread her legs.. and sunk his black rod deep in her.. about 25cm and fairly thick.. the other put his cock in her mouth... she went at it like she needed it for ever.. never seen a white girl take black cock like she did... after an hour or so.. with a couple of 'smoke' breaks... I sent the boys back to the imbus.. and got on with having some very rude fun with her... after the sesh.. I met up with the two boys.. traded numbers.. with a plan to do some more if that... she msg'd me later.. asking if we could do it again... oh yeah... that's gonna happen... and.. I will take some photos then... she also has a friend there.. she wants the same so... I'm off to duisburg tonite... 2 slim white girls... 2 black boys... 'n me... 😁😁😁😁😎

Back