Something to identitfy potential bulls by.

Borncuckold

Male
From
AR, US
As most of you know there are ways a hot-wife can let others know she is interested. Ankle bracelet and of course the spade symbol. But I really think there needs to be a way white couple can spot a black man who interested and understands cuckolding. Something they could wear like the ankle bracelet for hot wives. I know when my wife and I are on vacation we would always welcome the chance to show our respect and services for any interested black man. But we do not want to offend anyone and we understand that some people are still unaware of what a cuckolding relationship is. So, first does anyone agree with this idea? And second, does anyone have any suggestions? Or, maybe there is one and I am out of the loop! LOL

Hung-tx thanks for your input. As a black man what do you think is the best way a white couple can approach you? To let you know that they practice interracial cuckolding. (Or, like in our case are always willing to serve and pleasure superior black men any way we can.)

Hung-tx thanks for your input. As a black man what do you think is the best way a white couple can approach you? To let you know that they practice interracial cuckolding. (Or, like in our case are always willing to serve and pleasure superior black men any way we can.)
There’s many non verbal ways to communicate. From a look to a smile... not opposed to a universal signal though if you come up with something... I’ve seen the ankle bracelets before... 2 out of 3 that aren’t charmed are just fashionable so there’s some fine tuning needed for tried methods in my opinion

I've been told the longhorn symbol (similar to the one the Texas longhorns have) is a cuckold symbol. Probably because an old euphemism for turning a man into a cuckold is 'putting the horns on him.' I think it's a Shakespeare thing but it's probably even older than that.

But I'm not sure if the longhorn symbol is for the bull or the cuck. It makes more sense for it to be the bull. (Picture of a bull=bull, right?) but I think it's supposed to be for the cuck. ('Putting the horns on.)

Maybe it should be for the bulls. Maybe the cucks stole the symbol? The bulls can do what U2 did when Charles Manson stole that song from the Beatles: steal it back.

Mistertiny; you are right that it would make sense for bulls to wear the horns, however, they are something cuckolds wear. (For fun, I had a pair of rain deer antlers that I would every Christmas to family gathering, hoping someone would say something. LOL) Unfortunately, I lost them when we moved, I need to get some more. Anyway, they are for cuckolds and it would be a good idea for us to start displaying them some how. Now that I think about it I think I will get a "horns" key chain.

If there’s was a tattoo, or a color combination of clothing or any universal thing, I’d do it. Cause at the end of the day it makes getting what I want easier. There is one way for cuckold couples to find out for sure, and that’s to just ask... although I can see how a person might run into trouble that way too

I agree a symbol or something to identify an interested Black man would be great. I know I have approached a few and handed them a business card with my name, and phone number and email and asked them to get in touch with me if they are interested. The guys I did this with though looked like a deer caught in the headlight. I have also just outright asked a Black man if I could give him a blowjob. He thought I was kidding and asked me if I was serious, I said I am but he wouldn't go for it. He thought someone was putting him on.

I just think having a universal symbol would be handy.

Yes, this is what I wear. I remember being in kroger and this sexy white woman late 20 with her ******* in the cart walk by and stared at my necklace, I noticed her looking but it was funny we turned around walking back and foward, then at first she looked shocked then she this big smile on her face.

Attachments

• 15456199418281922746547.jpg
    15456199418281922746547.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 53
I agree with a universal symbol for bull that people in the lifestyle recognize. I people watch when ever I am out in crowds in general. As part of that, I am always scanning for ankle jewelry or hot wife jewelry. I find couples will wear them when on vacation . Had one fun week with a couple visiting Bermuda a while ago because I noticed the ankle bracket that they just purchased before their trip. Still pen pals and friends with them today.

i Play with discretion so having a symbol that I can put on and off when i am available to play with a married woman or couple would be ideal. Sometimes a woman loves her husband but need a bull to fuck her occasionally without hubby knowledge. Being an attached bull gives that wife a comfort that I am not looking to break up marriage or demand to see her more often.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was a problem, when I first started. I wanted to make it clear, that's what I am about. I really, get a lot of looks, especially in starbucks, lol. Bulls are in demand, in starsbucks where white women attend. And we all have come to know, the look qos/hw and potential qos gives off. They just want to eat us, with lust. Lol

i Play with discretion so having a symbol that I can put on and off when i am available to play with a married woman or couple would be ideal. Sometimes a woman loves her husband but need a bull to fuck her occasionally without hubby knowledge. Being an attached bull gives that wife a comfort that I am not looking to break up marriage or demand to see her more often.

I totally agree.

I agree with a universal symbol for bull that people in the lifestyle recognize. I people watch when ever I am out in crowds in general. As part of that, I am always scanning for ankle jewelry or hot wife jewelry. I find couples will wear them when on vacation . Had one fun week with a couple visiting Bermuda a while ago because I noticed the ankle bracket that they just purchased before their trip. Still pen pals and friends with them today.

I agree again, I also do a lot of looking for tattoo, jewlery and they do the same. That's one of the dead give aways with cuck/ hw that's vanilla, they do a lot of eye scanning, they be acting like twins, when both of them notice you and are interest, it's like a eye show, it's kind of funny, but also a sex rush for me. I start to go into alpha man mode. Lol

Back