Some Reasons Why I Hope This Only Stays a Fantasy

We have made it work for 5+ years now in a similar fashion to what you describe. I (the cuck) am not feminized, I don't touch her playmates (and have no interest in doing so), and my wife and I still have a great sexual relationship. This lifestyle can absolutely work...but it does require lots and lots of open communications. Every couple will have stumbles in this type of relationship...it is how you communicate during those stumbles that allows for things to succeed. Always talk about things...and then talk again, you can never over communicate in this lifestyle. It has worked for us and I don't ever foresee a day when we go back to a vanilla life!
Well said. I too do not see us returning to a vanilla life. Not that we were really ever vanilla before, I just think we both really enjoy this and hope to continue it. Communication is everything, totally agree!

Makes sense but seems like a big hassle to be constantly finding new guys to play with, I assume (hope?) you are using protection because it sounds a bit like Russian Roulette.
If you’re doing it with condoms then you may as well just continue using dildos on your wife. Condoms ruin the experience. It’s not difficult to request clean test results from play partners. I feel far more comfortable allowing a guy that has furnished his test results to fuck me raw and cum in me than I would having sex with a stranger that was wearing a condom. Condoms break and even when they don’t it’s not like they prevent the transmission of all STIs, especially when cocks tend to go into the mouth prior to application of the condom.
Having said all that, not every relationship is compatible with a swinging lifestyle. I’ve seen many couple break up within their first year of swinging. You have to have open communication and have a solid relationship built on trust and more than just sex. You do have to take into consideration ho important the fantasy and sec are to you. If it’s going to drive you mad not being able to live it out and cause resentment because she won’t go along with it then maybe she’s not the one for you. Y’all just need to talk it out. There’s no convincing or f-orc-ing her to do anything she isn’t comfortable doing. A relationship can benefit from the hotwife lifestyle but us women often see your desire to share us as an excuse to be able to cheat on us so you need to really discuss the finer details with her and be specific on what kinds of arrangements you’re interested in pursuing. When my now husband first asked me if we could try a 3sum I said that I wasn’t interested in bringing another woman into the bedroom. When he clarified that it would be me with two cocks I was shocked and excited. Things progressed from there. 🤩 Remember that you’re both adults and should be able to have these discussions together. If you can’t have this kind of discussion without someone being offended or disgusted then you’re in for a bumpy ride regardless.

If you’re doing it with condoms then you may as well just continue using dildos on your wife. Condoms ruin the experience. It’s not difficult to request clean test results from play partners. I feel far more comfortable allowing a guy that has furnished his test results to fuck me raw and cum in me than I would having sex with a stranger that was wearing a condom. Condoms break and even when they don’t it’s not like they prevent the transmission of all STIs, especially when cocks tend to go into the mouth prior to application of the condom.
Having said all that, not every relationship is compatible with a swinging lifestyle. I’ve seen many couple break up within their first year of swinging. You have to have open communication and have a solid relationship built on trust and more than just sex. You do have to take into consideration ho important the fantasy and sec are to you. If it’s going to drive you mad not being able to live it out and cause resentment because she won’t go along with it then maybe she’s not the one for you. Y’all just need to talk it out. There’s no convincing or f-orc-ing her to do anything she isn’t comfortable doing. A relationship can benefit from the hotwife lifestyle but us women often see your desire to share us as an excuse to be able to cheat on us so you need to really discuss the finer details with her and be specific on what kinds of arrangements you’re interested in pursuing. When my now husband first asked me if we could try a 3sum I said that I wasn’t interested in bringing another woman into the bedroom. When he clarified that it would be me with two cocks I was shocked and excited. Things progressed from there. 🤩 Remember that you’re both adults and should be able to have these discussions together. If you can’t have this kind of discussion without someone being offended or disgusted then you’re in for a bumpy ride regardless.
You have the best, most well thought out responses. I am curious, did your relationship with your husband ever expand to him having sex with other women or is he completely faithful to you? Would you be ok with him having sex with another woman?

LOVE your posts!! What an exciting wife!!

You have the best, most well thought out responses. I am curious, did your relationship with your husband ever expand to him having sex with other women or is he completely faithful to you? Would you be ok with him having sex with another woman?

LOVE your posts!! What an exciting wife!!
Thank you so much! I honestly just try to keep it real and inject some reality onto this site to try and balance against all of the fantasy stuff. Because this is a real lifestyle and it can be beneficial for everyone involved but it doesn’t have to veer off into crazy land like so much of the fantastical posts do.
My relationship with my husband has always included him having sex with other women too. Whether it was a hall pass given while he was out of town or swinging with other couples where we would swap partners. So my husband has never been what the term “cuck” has evolved into recently where it’s basically interchangeable with “beta loser”. My husband actually has a thing for black women so he’s found a few black women in the past to have as playmates. Lately he’s been a lot busier with his work and also spending his time filming for me that he hasn’t had much opportunity seek new playmates. If we could find a local black couple to swap with that would be perfect but we’re not actively searching for that since finding guys for me and keeping me busy/full of cum is hard enough work as it is! Hopefully this insight is helpful for the OP or anyone else interested in this lifestyle. ☺️

I have fantasized about the woman I love (first a graduate school girlfriend, and now with my wife) getting wildly fucked and pleasured by a well hung black guy, every day for the past 30+ years. Finding this site and these forums has been a source of great pleasure, useful information, and reassurance. But lately it has also made me second guess whether I actually should want to do this in real life. Part of me wonders if many of the posts that concern me are just cucks getting themselves off posting their cuck fantasy fever dreams, or if this lifestyle really results in what these guys are talking about. If the latter I don’t think this lifestyle would be healthy for me mentally. Let me explain.

This is my hope for this lifestyle if my wife were to live out my fantasy:

We play with a well hung black guy on a semi regular basis. It’s about amazing sex, icing on the cake, but the relationship between my wife and I doesn’t diminish because of the experience, if anything it gets stronger and more loving. We are closer, communicate better, and it even improves our sex life because the extra man ramps up the eroticism and excitement of our sex life. I still want to fuck her on a regular basis and am really looking forward to reclaim sex. I have no desire to do anything with the other man. No offense to those that do but guy on guy action grosses me out.

But if I take the many, many posts on here by cucks seriously I would never want to make my fantasy a reality:

Their wives start fucking guys behind their back. This to me is cheating, infidelity, and is a betrayal. I don’t find it hot, I find it hurtful and would crush me. I don’t get off on the thought of her lying and disrespecting myself and our marriage,

The husbands can no longer get hard because they feel totally inadequate and they can no longer fuck their wives. That to me would be a huge loss. I would never want to lose my sexual relationship with my wife.

They start becoming feminized. Dressing like women and doing sexual things with the other guy. Part of me believes that the cucks posting on this have this fantasy, of the experience turning them bi, and it’s them just getting off posting about it, but regardless of them posting what they hope happens or they do become feminized, I believe these folks always had those desires lurking beneath the surface and they are relieved they can finally be their true self without having shame surrounding it. I have far less concern about this actually happening to me.

The wives no longer want sex with their husbands because they can’t get pleasured by them anymore. Similar to the ED reason, I don’t want to lose my sexual relationship with my wife, I want this experience to add some spice and enhance it. Of course I don’t expect that I will be able to give her the same intensity of pleasure and orgasm as the better hung man we bring in to our relationship but I also don’t want to have our sex stop or be drudgery for her.

Are their cuck husbands in the lifestyle who have made this work and have avoided these issues and have the kind of relationship with their wives that I want with mine, or are the odds good I will experience much of what concerns me about making this a reality? My wife and I have a strong relationship, have 2 adult *******, love each other and have been married for over 20 years. I don’t have a shaky marriage I am looking to “fix.” Would appreciate real honest answers not guys who want to get themselves off by responding with their cuck fantasy fever dreams. Thanks.
You sound more of a wittol. And you don’t have to be a cuck to enjoy it. Nor get feminized.

But still, fantasies should sometimes stay as fantasies.

Real couple here. The only side effect for me is that my girlfirend who loves blowjobs so much refuses to suck my white cock. And she lost interest into white men. Fortunately I still get to fuck her but she does this more for me. Last Saturday she was fucked by 3 bulls and up to today I am not allowed to fuck her because "she doesn't feel me". Otherwise we love eachother even more and I made her a proposal and she said yes.
Sounds like you are both very happy, congrats!

I have fantasized about the woman I love (first a graduate school girlfriend, and now with my wife) getting wildly fucked and pleasured by a well hung black guy, every day for the past 30+ years. Finding this site and these forums has been a source of great pleasure, useful information, and reassurance. But lately it has also made me second guess whether I actually should want to do this in real life. Part of me wonders if many of the posts that concern me are just cucks getting themselves off posting their cuck fantasy fever dreams, or if this lifestyle really results in what these guys are talking about. If the latter I don’t think this lifestyle would be healthy for me mentally. Let me explain.

We play with a well hung black guy on a semi regular basis. It’s about amazing sex, icing on the cake, but the relationship between my wife and I doesn’t diminish because of the experience, if anything it gets stronger and more loving. We are closer, communicate better, and it even improves our sex life because the extra man ramps up the eroticism and excitement of our sex life. I still want to fuck her on a regular basis and am really looking forward to reclaim sex. I have no desire to do anything with the other man. No offense to those that do but guy on guy action grosses me out.

But if I take the many, many posts on here by cucks seriously I would never want to make my fantasy a reality:

Their wives start fucking guys behind their back. This to me is cheating, infidelity, and is a betrayal. I don’t find it hot, I find it hurtful and would crush me. I don’t get off on the thought of her lying and disrespecting myself and our marriage,

The husbands can no longer get hard because they feel totally inadequate and they can no longer fuck their wives. That to me would be a huge loss. I would never want to lose my sexual relationship with my wife.

They start becoming feminized. Dressing like women and doing sexual things with the other guy. Part of me believes that the cucks posting on this have this fantasy, of the experience turning them bi, and it’s them just getting off posting about it, but regardless of them posting what they hope happens or they do become feminized, I believe these folks always had those desires lurking beneath the surface and they are relieved they can finally be their true self without having shame surrounding it. I have far less concern about this actually happening to me.

The wives no longer want sex with their husbands because they can’t get pleasured by them anymore. Similar to the ED reason, I don’t want to lose my sexual relationship with my wife, I want this experience to add some spice and enhance it. Of course I don’t expect that I will be able to give her the same intensity of pleasure and orgasm as the better hung man we bring in to our relationship but I also don’t want to have our sex stop or be drudgery for her.

Are their cuck husbands in the lifestyle who have made this work and have avoided these issues and have the kind of relationship with their wives that I want with mine, or are the odds good I will experience much of what concerns me about making this a reality? My wife and I have a strong relationship, have 2 adult *******, love each other and have been married for over 20 years. I don’t have a shaky marriage I am looking to “fix.” Would appreciate real honest answers not guys who want to get themselves off by responding with their cuck fantasy fever dreams. Thanks.
Dear Sir.
No one can dictate how you and your wife want to outlive your fantasy or lifestyle.
The trust and agreement must be between the two of you. ♥️

My husband and I are living a very similar lifestyle as you described.
We are very happy together and still enjoy sex together as well. Very much actually. Our QOS/BBC lifestyle on the side just gives us more pleasure on top of our more private sexlife.
We have very clear rules to avoid what you also described.
For us hubby is the only one planning what’s happening on the side. He decides 100% when, where and with whom. We are living in a Dom/sub. relationship with me as the happy receiver.
Personally I’ve been attracted to black men since I was young and hubby likes to watch. Sometimes he interacts, but it’s 100% up to him. He’s not afraid of touching a black cock himself, but his main thing is to enjoy all the planning and the build up and to challenging me, and I still love him dearly. 🍆🍆♠️🥰
So long story short. To us it’s possible to live this lifestyle without any problems.
Hope it covers some of your concerns. Please feel free to ask if you want me/us to update anything.
Hugs from Denmark 🇩🇰

and you're doing the right thing, mate! emotional hygiene will be violated in any case, whatever this kind of sex involving a third person. and most importantly - you'll never know what's in your wife's head. suffice it to recall the case of cheating - most often they do not stop and continue to live with their husband, whom they no longer love and respect, but pretend that everything is fine. and what, it's convenient, especially since it turns out to lying so well.

and as one of the users on this site wrote:

Attachments

• IMG-20230810-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20230810-WA0004.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 46

Very good 👍 wow just wow very well said 👍

Congrats on the engagement (are we talking a formal marriage proposal or a cuck proposal? Either way congrats). I am concerned my wife won’t feel me anymore. When we started to ramp up our sex life again she was super tight, but my tendency to introduce BBC toys into our play has changed the equation. I think she is worried about it and by extension (no pun intended) I am as well.
It won’t matter if your wife can’t feel you after she’s been with her bull as she’ll still love you and you’ll get those wonderful sloppy seconds as your reward.

We have made it work for 5+ years now in a similar fashion to what you describe. I (the cuck) am not feminized, I don't touch her playmates (and have no interest in doing so), and my wife and I still have a great sexual relationship. This lifestyle can absolutely work...but it does require lots and lots of open communications. Every couple will have stumbles in this type of relationship...it is how you communicate during those stumbles that allows for things to succeed. Always talk about things...and then talk again, you can never over communicate in this lifestyle. It has worked for us and I don't ever foresee a day when we go back to a vanilla life!
WE could not agree with you more. Communication, communication, communication; We are what I would describe as a Stag/Vixen couple. I do not like labels...but. We are both alphas in our business professions. My spouse happens to like being sexually submissive to a very viral, dominate black male. No BDSM; just intense fucking and passion. I have no interest in participating with our black friend. I probably am best described as a voyuer; love to watch, but also love to listen from outside the bedroom.

Dependiendo que es lo que a uno le gusta en mi situación nome gusta ser sumiso en algunas ocasiones unas palabras de humillación bastaría como comparar los tamaños de penes o que yo no la complazco , pero vestir como mujer candado no me gusta es más soy el que busca los toros creo y por experiencia si no quieres que la esposa y el toro se peguen mucho mejor buscar un toro con experiencia y sepa su lugar..ellos saben que no pueden ir más aya de sexo ..por lo contrario uno sin experiencia se va pegar....es mi humilde opinión

I have thought about those exact things just as you are now. Honestly my conclusion to this is that there has to be a lot discussed prior to acting this fantasy out. Expectations of each other and any potential bulls. Whatever boundaries there would be needs to be set and agreed upon prior. If things take a turn off of the beaten path, there needs to be another discussion with consideration of going back to a monogamous relationship. Everyone is different so experiences may vary I'm sure. My wife's hangup is having sex without emotional attachment. She says she cannot have sex without feelings for a person like I could. I don't mind sharing her body but her heart is mine and I refuse to let that go. So I am very hesitant to act out my fantasy since she told me this.

We are relatively new to all of this too and I understand your apprehension. It really comes down to communication between you and your mate and well, really your playmate as well. My wife and I listen to a lot of podcasts and discuss what we like and don’t like. She knows I don’t want to be sissified, I’m not bisexual, we both understand and know what each other want out of all this and it’s discussed with our potential playmate. We both make it clear there and so far the two guys we’ve been with have been very easy to get along with and as my wife says They understood the assignment. I think much of what you read on here and other sites is just wanking material. I think one of the first things that needs to be understood is not everyone’s Cuckold relationship looks the same. There are couples that love everything I don’t and bulls too for that matter. Again it needs to be understood and discussed before anybody gets naked. It’s okay to be apprehensive and take care and take your time with it. It’s not a race that’s for sure. You’ll find that you’ll take a couple steps forward and a couple back. Don’t try to compare your path with someone else’s, make it your own and if it means that it stays a fantasy, then that’s cool too. Enjoy
Like the way you think ::: Thanks a lot . Margot

Dear Sir.
No one can dictate how you and your wife want to outlive your fantasy or lifestyle.

We are very happy together and still enjoy sex together as well. Very much actually. Our QOS/BBC lifestyle on the side just gives us more pleasure on top of our more private sexlife.
For us hubby is the only one planning what’s happening on the side. He decides 100% when, where and with whom. We are living in a Dom/sub. relationship with me as the happy receiver.
Personally I’ve been attracted to black men since I was young and hubby likes to watch. Sometimes he interacts, but it’s 100% up to him. He’s not afraid of touching a black cock himself, but his main thing is to enjoy all the planning and the build up and to challenging me, and I still love him dearly. 🍆🍆♠️🥰
So long story short. To us it’s possible to live this lifestyle without any problems.
Hope it covers some of your concerns. Please feel free to ask if you want me/us to update anything.
Hugs from Denmark 🇩🇰

Dear Sir.

Hugs from Denmark 🇩🇰
You have black men in Denmark?

Many posts here are just crazy fever dreams.

From experience we've been doing this for over 7 years, started very early in our relationship too. Communication was key, understanding of the kink and how far to take it. Understanding of the risks aswell.

Some people aren't capable of doing things like this and it's best off as a fantasy. But if communication is good, the understanding of each other's needs and desires are good, and the individuals who are welcomed to join understand, all goes well.

Unfortunately finding the right people to join can be a challenge. We've been lucky to find a few men and women who understand it was sex based relationships and neither of us were looking to change our relationship. With that said we've talked to probably hundreds who didn't understand that, she's had men beg her to leave her relationship. Finding the right person is a very frustrating process and can just ruin the entire fantasy.

Many posts here are just crazy fever dreams.

From experience we've been doing this for over 7 years, started very early in our relationship too. Communication was key, understanding of the kink and how far to take it. Understanding of the risks aswell.

Some people aren't capable of doing things like this and it's best off as a fantasy. But if communication is good, the understanding of each other's needs and desires are good, and the individuals who are welcomed to join understand, all goes well.

Unfortunately finding the right people to join can be a challenge. We've been lucky to find a few men and women who understand it was sex based relationships and neither of us were looking to change our relationship. With that said we've talked to probably hundreds who didn't understand that, she's had men beg her to leave her relationship. Finding the right person is a very frustrating process and can just ruin the entire fantasy.
That's some good information to think about. These are the things that concern me. I actually bounce back and forth with the idea that maybe the fantasy is better or safer left as a fantasy. Time will tell.

That's some good information to think about. These are the things that concern me. I actually bounce back and forth with the idea that maybe the fantasy is better or safer left as a fantasy. Time will tell.
Try some toys and see how you feel, how she likes it. Find someone long distance and allow her to flirt and she how you feel. Both are safe bets with minimum risk. Granted we skipped doing either of those, but if things were different I would've used that approach.

Swinger clubs are nice, people understand no and you can flirt and still say no. It's a safe space.

Happily married couple here with 3 ******* and 3 dogs. Normal vanilla people who’ve been enjoying the stag/vixen scenario for about 5 years now.

If your marriage is solid, no wife would leave her husband because the BBC sex was amazing. If your marriage isn’t that deep and strong, this might end it earlier…but it was eventually going to end like 50% of marriages do in the US!

As far as not being able to feel the husband after BBCs—that’s ridiculous! That canal stretches to allow 10+ pound babies through!!

It was a few year process to get this reality in my relationship. Ever since our sex has been hotter between us. It’s the most exciting hobby we’ve ever had. Everyone has a great time.

Back