Soft humillation?

Another good way of soft humiliation is ask the hubby to lick black lover's toes. My husband did it the second time my ex and me had sex in front of him. He did it by himself without asking. My husband loves female and male nice feet.
While my black friend and me were fucking in missionary over our bed, my husband was sat over a chair at our feet. Axel's feet were close to my hubby's face, so he licked his soles and sucked and bite his toes too. He enjoyed a lot.

Attachments

• susana.jpg
    susana.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 78
608_1000.jpg

I think it's the job of every cuck to clean off the womans pussy after her black lover is finished with it. It's our way of showing respect to our women and their black lovers!!!
Stupid man ! All the cuckold are noy gay !!!!! And It's only a fantaisie (whites and blacks are cuckolds when the situation use a real attraction of your partner). Stop of homosexual apology !!! The degradation of the poor insane brain as you......
Don't remenber the black men are also cuckolds by white men.......

Another good way of soft humiliation is ask the hubby to lick black lover's toes. My husband did it the second time my ex and me had sex in front of him. He did it by himself without asking. My husband loves female and male nice feet.
While my black friend and me were fucking in missionary over our bed, my husband was sat over a chair at our feet. Axel's feet were close to my hubby's face, so he licked his soles and sucked and bite his toes too. He enjoyed a lot.

HOT!!!!!

Back