Soft humillation?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by susana2012, Nov 8, 2012.

1. susana2012

susana2012 Well-Known Member Gold Member

I've never wished humiliate my husband in front of my ex black boyfriend when we had sex. I know it is something that a lot of husbands enjoy but I preferred have good times together.
    Despite it was not my intention, I humiliated him a little the second time my ex and me had sex in our house. The first time It was due my extreme excitation.
    My hubby and me had given my ex a good blowjob and he was super-excited, with his cock as hard as steel bar. We went over our bed and they sucked my nipples and massaged my clitoris during some minutes. When I was close to cum Axel spread my legs and started to rub my pussy with his cock. I told my husband to take a seat over a chair because Axel was going to penetrated me. He obeyed me and we started to fuck in missionary.
    My husband stayed over the chair some minutes until I wrapped my legs around my ex black boyfriend's body to feel his cock even deeper. Then, my hubby came over us and licked my crossed soles. I had not problems with that, but his tongue was distracting me, so during a reflex act, I kicked his face saying "Stay right there!".
    He came back to the chair in the bottom of bed. Axel's bare soles were near my hubbie's face so he sucked his toes during the rest of our fuck.
    The second humiliation was due that I was really emaciated. We had been fucking all the night and my hubby wished Axel and me fuck standing by behind (I've posted about it a lot of times). I cummed several times during the couple, but when Axel cummed at last, he had go to bed. He was tired. It had been a savage fuck. I walked over my hubby and placed my feet over his face again, pushing him over the floor with a soft kick. He stayed lay right there and I sat over his face, presenting him my filled pussy. He enjoyed a lot cleaning it during long time. After that we went to bed to rest.

goofy403, PalePigBoy, jbopen and 9 others like this.
  2. whiteandlittle

whiteandlittle Member

Well done :D

susana2012 likes this.
  3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Wow .... :eek:
    pic_Announcer.jpg

wbfbm19, cucky and whitedevil like this.
  4. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

well for a cuckold husband like me,the very fact that my wife doesnt fuck me anymore,
    for whatever the reasons but chooses other men to fuck her almost daily and most of times
    makes me choose men for her is by itself humiliating.

susana2012 likes this.
  5. susana2012

I'm sorry but you never understand the idea of everyone of my posts!

6. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

macnfries - with due respect pl understand that english is not a language in most parts of this world.
    so everyones spellings cant be expected to be good.

MemphisMWM and susana2012 like this.
  7. Say What?

Say What? New Member

Don't let it get you down. Such is the life of a critic. Eager to criticize, slow to understand.

MemphisMWM likes this.
  8. Maxi10

Maxi10 Active Member

White cucks deserve to be treated like that. That's how it's supposed to be done.

unkut stud and susana2012 like this.
  9. bbwneedbigdick

bbwneedbigdick Member

a soggy pussy and then a clean pussy is the dream of every cuck!

10. susana2012

You're right! my hubby enjoyed it a lot.

whiteandlittle and unkut stud like this.
  11. Maxi10

Maxi10 Active Member

I love pressing the cuck's head down on his white wife's creamy pussy and for ing him to suck it all clean... Then I spread her open again and do it all over again.

12. susana2012

Well, in this case I had not to make an effort to be cleaned by my husband. I knew he was going to love it.

whiteandlittle and unkut stud like this.
  13. Maxi10

Maxi10 Active Member

You have to try it. Y tenes que obligarle a que te limpie toda la leche de mi poronga enorme.

unkut stud likes this.
  14. BLACKOWNEDWHITEBOY

BLACKOWNEDWHITEBOY Well-Known Member

US
    I think it's the job of every cuck to clean off the womans pussy after her black lover is finished with it. It's our way of showing respect to our women and their black lovers!!!

unkut stud and michelle sd like this.
  15. susana2012

But a lot of husbands enjoy a lot doing that (clean their pussies from black sperm). I don't think they feel themselves humiliated...

willsrvu likes this.
  16. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    If they haven't orgasmed they will clean you like they are starving.....if they have already got off they are not quite so hungry.

willsrvu and Usnluv like this.
  17. rocko1973

rocko1973 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

18. cuck in chastity

cuck in chastity Active Member

US
    that's amazing. Good work.

susana2012 likes this.
  19. susana2012

susana and me 2.jpg

unkut stud, wit, deathproof and 2 others like this.
  20. bbwneedbigdick

bbwneedbigdick Member

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I see this "hubby" in so many cuckold videos and he is 1) UGLY. So freaking ugly. I refuse to watch any video featuring him in it.

unkut stud and whiteandlittle like this.