So my bf found out he’s a cuckold last night...

Pocket rocket

Female
From
UK
So me and my man have been together for 3 years, he’s nothing to special bit of a “dad bod” smallish thick cock but amazing blue eyes. Our sex life has been quite standard usealy late at night and half arsed.

I work hard so we enjoy going for a drive late at night at least once a week, we drive to a beauty spot about an hour away and walk along the beach etc.

well last night I suggested about midnight we go for a ride to one of our old haunts he agreed so off we went. We parked in a very dark car park on the edge of the playing fields which are very secluded. As we started walking on to the field I revealed that I was wearing pvc stockings and suspenders I took my top off so I was completely topless just wearing my stockings and suspenders.

my bf’s face was so so shocked as I’ve never been this daring for him, I could see his little cock getting hard so I started leading him to a stone bench at the back of the field. He said “wait babe I think there’s someone on the bench” to which I replied half smiling “I know..”

before my fella knew what was happening I was knelt in front of this guy I had arranged to meet sucking on how much bigger cock. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!”my bf yelled this making the other guys cock twitch in my mouth, “oh shut the fuck up and go wait in the car if you don’t like it” I replied to him....my man started sobbing and turned around to walk away at this point I was bent over this stone bench and could feel my new friend spreading my arse and pushing that throbbing cock in my dirty cunt. Sadly for my bf this playing field is quite vast so he had to listen to his mrs’s grunts and moans as a total stranger was pounding his filthy little slut, eventually when I got back to the car bf was still sobbing. I told him if he loves me he needs to get used to the real me and expect to see real men sorting his girl out.....he didn’t say a word all night

So me and my man have been together for 3 years, he’s nothing to special bit of a “dad bod” smallish thick cock but amazing blue eyes. Our sex life has been quite standard usealy late at night and half arsed.

I work hard so we enjoy going for a drive late at night at least once a week, we drive to a beauty spot about an hour away and walk along the beach etc.

well last night I suggested about midnight we go for a ride to one of our old haunts he agreed so off we went. We parked in a very dark car park on the edge of the playing fields which are very secluded. As we started walking on to the field I revealed that I was wearing pvc stockings and suspenders I took my top off so I was completely topless just wearing my stockings and suspenders.

my bf’s face was so so shocked as I’ve never been this daring for him, I could see his little cock getting hard so I started leading him to a stone bench at the back of the field. He said “wait babe I think there’s someone on the bench” to which I replied half smiling “I know..”

before my fella knew what was happening I was knelt in front of this guy I had arranged to meet sucking on how much bigger cock. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!”my bf yelled this making the other guys cock twitch in my mouth, “oh shut the fuck up and go wait in the car if you don’t like it” I replied to him....my man started sobbing and turned around to walk away at this point I was bent over this stone bench and could feel my new friend spreading my arse and pushing that throbbing cock in my dirty cunt. Sadly for my bf this playing field is quite vast so he had to listen to his mrs’s grunts and moans as a total stranger was pounding his filthy little slut, eventually when I got back to the car bf was still sobbing. I told him if he loves me he needs to get used to the real me and expect to see real men sorting his girl out.....he didn’t say a word all night
Love for you to be my girlfriend I'd watch every time they used your dirty cunt! Yummy

I want a lady to just do it for fucking and come home to me to love and support her desires and lick her pussy dirty or clean. Yummy 😋

Damn - welcome to the 21st Century woman. Like my man Cedric the Entertainer once said, “I wish a bitch would.....”

Not calling you a bitch pocket rocket, just say - if my wife did that. I’d pack her ******* and tell her to go live with that dude.

But I get it - I don’t get hard on when my wife disrespects me......

Do your thing girl - sexy avatar

You’re perfect I wish my wife was as bold and naughty as you!😈🔥

That is awesome, taking control of your sexuality might break weaker men. He sounds like a pussy tbh, crying like that. I hope that bigger dicked guy and you gave him a show. You planning on going back? Whats your next nove?

Back