So i guess this would go here ..

So the other night my wife went to go meet a old friend for dinner that was visiting LA, well turns out her friend isnt happy in her marriage and was actually there with a side piece that she had met and he had gone with her to La and at the dinner and I guess this dude was half black and half mexican.
Now I have been trying to get my wife to fuck another guy for awhile and she says if she's gonna do it he will definitely be a black guy. I just wanted to see her fucked by a big dick guy.
Anyway they were all at dinner which it was only supposed to be, then she messages me and says they are going back to her hotel. At this point she wasn't sure what actually relationship between her friend & the guy was. Well turned out they were staying in the same room so at that point it was pretty self explanatory. They talked and turns out she wasnt happy with their very good life, it was very monotonous and she felt very sheltered , and I guess she has been hanging out with a friend that's a bad influence on her. Anyway she met this dude and he's been in her ear telling her everything she wants to hear and doesn't come from her husband. Sounds like a midlife crisis to me. But long story short my wife didnt leave the hotel till 3am and was home about 45 mins later and she was asked just to stay over. It drives me crazy to think if anything happened..I do know she came home pretty ready , but I turned her down..
We do go to Vegas alot and I always encourage her on her dressing in small dresses and no panties or bra if possible..I do want her to do it but I want to be with her when it does happen.

Attachments

• 20211209_164939.jpg
    20211209_164939.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 385
Me, wife, her 2 sisters and were in a college bar. The girls started to dance with some young guys. I received a text message with a selfie of my wife sitting on a guys lap. The text asked me if she was really my wife. He went on to say she was very nice and had sexy panties. To make a long story short the next morning he called me to bring her some work clothes including clean bra and panties.that weekend (labor day) they went to the beach. She got a new bikini. She spent 6 days in his dorm room/beach with him and his roommate.

So the other night my wife went to go meet a old friend for dinner that was visiting LA, well turns out her friend isnt happy in her marriage and was actually there with a side piece that she had met and he had gone with her to La and at the dinner and I guess this dude was half black and half mexican.
Now I have been trying to get my wife to fuck another guy for awhile and she says if she's gonna do it he will definitely be a black guy. I just wanted to see her fucked by a big dick guy.
Anyway they were all at dinner which it was only supposed to be, then she messages me and says they are going back to her hotel. At this point she wasn't sure what actually relationship between her friend & the guy was. Well turned out they were staying in the same room so at that point it was pretty self explanatory. They talked and turns out she wasnt happy with their very good life, it was very monotonous and she felt very sheltered , and I guess she has been hanging out with a friend that's a bad influence on her. Anyway she met this dude and he's been in her ear telling her everything she wants to hear and doesn't come from her husband. Sounds like a midlife crisis to me. But long story short my wife didnt leave the hotel till 3am and was home about 45 mins later and she was asked just to stay over. It drives me crazy to think if anything happened..I do know she came home pretty ready , but I turned her down..
We do go to Vegas alot and I always encourage her on her dressing in small dresses and no panties or bra if possible..I do want her to do it but I want to be with her when it does happen.
Damn she is sexy

well, that didn't take long.

Me, wife, her 2 sisters and were in a college bar. The girls started to dance with some young guys. I received a text message with a selfie of my wife sitting on a guys lap. The text asked me if she was really my wife. He went on to say she was very nice and had sexy panties. To make a long story short the next morning he called me to bring her some work clothes including clean bra and panties.that weekend (labor day) they went to the beach. She got a new bikini. She spent 6 days in his dorm room/beach with him and his roommate.
How did this make you feel ? Had you and the wife discussed open marriage ? Seems young girls in this age range can be very vulnerable to having men on the side.

Nice 😊

Back