So glad to be here. Here's our story.

Mid 40s couple. Fairly new relationship here. Fell in love fast and it's been amazing. I have been a long time lover of the wife sharing scene but mainly the BBC slut wife theme. I love it. My wife wasnt into the idea but was willing to role play and read stories I sent. Her finally she was going to give me a birthday wish of my fantasy coming true and let me share her with a BBC. Well before that birthday has came she has totally embraced the lifestyle. She told maybe we should practice before the birthday. Now she says she is all in and willing to be a black cock slut wife for me. I love it dream come true. She even said if I try to change my mind too bad. I told her not to worry I never will

Mid 40s couple. Fairly new relationship here. Fell in love fast and it's been amazing. I have been a long time lover of the wife sharing scene but mainly the BBC slut wife theme. I love it. My wife wasnt into the idea but was willing to role play and read stories I sent. Her finally she was going to give me a birthday wish of my fantasy coming true and let me share her with a BBC. Well before that birthday has came she has totally embraced the lifestyle. She told maybe we should practice before the birthday. Now she says she is all in and willing to be a black cock slut wife for me. I love it dream come true. She even said if I try to change my mind too bad. I told her not to worry I never will
Reckon she jumped the gun? Already done it?

Superb

Awesome, great relationship, both are happy in the most fulfilling sexual lifestyle

Well she had been with a couple black guys over the years. 3 actually last one was over 10 years ago. But she finally thought wait why the hell not? What would be better than this. It will make me happy and she knows she is going to enjoy it and get plenty of great sex. Everyone wins.
Are you prepared to join the pussy free group? Do you want her to be black only?

That’s sweet! Lucky you, lucky her. Enjoy your grat connections and vibes! 🖤🍀

Congratulations on your wife becoming a married white slut for big black cocks.
Well she had been with a couple black guys over the years. 3 actually last one was over 10 years ago. But she finally thought wait why the hell not? What would be better than this. It will make me happy and she knows she is going to enjoy it and get plenty of great sex. Everyone wins.
Very true.

Well I'll never join the pussy free club. I love pussy and we have great sex. This is just something I find hot and she is getting into. I will be the only white cock she ever has and I plan on seeing her take lots of BBC
You should make an excellent married white cuckold husband.

Yeah I just don't get why so many make it a whole the white man is inferior thing. That just makes me sick. But then again whatever someone is into. I just find it extremely hot and she is going to enjoy it. We have a great relationship and sex is amazing. This is something extra a variety we also don't ******* at tbe same well twice. Keep it moving. Don't mess with friends or friends of friends. But she is getting the QoS tattoo and knows her duties as a black cock slut wife. But this is fun to us I love the black cock slut theme. If a bull came into my house and tried to run anything or treat me in a disrespectful manor well the night would end right there and his ass would be gone. But I myself have been in this lifestyle for 20 years and never had an incident like that. The guys have always been respectful and good times all around. Had some disappointments I don't like the ones just wanting some pussy I want the experienced bulls who are verbal and know what the couple wants and is into satisfy the wife. No gay *******. Or degrading ******* besides the slut role she is playing that's what it is for us

Yeah I just don't get why so many make it a whole the white man is inferior thing. That just makes me sick. But then again whatever someone is into. I just find it extremely hot and she is going to enjoy it. We have a great relationship and sex is amazing. This is something extra a variety we also don't ******* at tbe same well twice. Keep it moving. Don't mess with friends or friends of friends. But she is getting the QoS tattoo and knows her duties as a black cock slut wife. But this is fun to us I love the black cock slut theme. If a bull came into my house and tried to run anything or treat me in a disrespectful manor well the night would end right there and his ass would be gone. But I myself have been in this lifestyle for 20 years and never had an incident like that. The guys have always been respectful and good times all around. Had some disappointments I don't like the ones just wanting some pussy I want the experienced bulls who are verbal and know what the couple wants and is into satisfy the wife. No gay *******. Or degrading ******* besides the slut role she is playing that's what it is for us
Good to make known your likes, dislikes and limits.

Back