So…

Just when I thought I kicked this “addiction” of bbc up.

Came to New York for a business trip for 1 night.

Couldn’t help myself.

Had a bbc here. Turnt me tf out. And throat trained me 🤤

Split me open and pulled my hair back telling me to tell him how much I love black dick… this was completely random no talk about bbc prior.

Needless to say, I’m laying on hotel bed now completely dominated and find myself poking my ass up in the air as if he’s still here… I want more

Will I ever kick this fucking addiction?! Fuck.

Couldn’t help myself.

Split me open and pulled my hair back telling me to tell him how much I love black dick… this was completely random no talk about bbc prior.

Needless to say, I’m laying on hotel bed now completely dominated and find myself poking my ass up in the air as if he’s still here… I want more

Nope

Couldn’t help myself.

No. I've tried. Threw away my lingerie. I always get sucked back in and replace my lingerie and get fucked again. Might as well find a boyfriend or look to be owned by a black daddy permanently

No. I've tried. Threw away my lingerie. I always get sucked back in and replace my lingerie and get fucked again. Might as well find a boyfriend or look to be owned by a black daddy permanently
That’s fucking scary that is exactly what I’ve done multiple times… thrown everything away and told myself I’m never doing it again. And here we are.

Back