Smokin!

mmbbc

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
In honor of mothers day I got up at 4 am to start smoking a 7 1/2 lb pork butt for dinner. I've been smoking for about two years. I've smoked chicken, turkey, venison and beef. Anyone else enjoy doing this? If so post some of you're favorite methods, recipes or tips about smoking. Happy mom's day. :)

Last edited:
In honor of mothers day I got up at 4 am to start smoking a 7 1/2 lb pork butt for dinner. I've been smoking for about two years. I've smoked chicken, turkey, venison and beef. Anyone else enjoy doing this? If so post some of you're favorite methods, recipes or tips about smoking. Happy mom's day. :)
Happy belated mothers day to you there @mmbbc and what you've described as smoking some hot meat sounds and looks just as good as your smoking hot body as well. :blackgrimace::blackgreedy:

However to answer your question, I love some smoked Turkey, Salmon, or chicken (I'm not into pork).

I actually just had some Salmon 3 days straight, 3 different ways (served cold, served curried, served warm and flaky from Greek Deli)

Good Smoked Salmon recipe and tips I saw was from the consumate Sportsman:

Back