Small penises are not for the vagina

Small dicks are not for vagina. but they could be, if the men attached to them knew what the fuck they were doing. Big dicks are def preferred, but sex is a lot more than dick size. It is an attitude. A vibe. It's when a man acts like a fucking man; runs the show. Goes down on his girl. Takes his time. Not stick it in and fuck like a bunny rabbit for 30 seconds... and then preen about the room like you're gods gift to the bedroom. Fuck her brains out. Care about HER orgasm more than your own.

Small dicks are not for vagina. but they could be, if the men attached to them knew what the fuck they were doing. Big dicks are def preferred, but sex is a lot more than dick size. It is an attitude. A vibe. It's when a man acts like a fucking man; runs the show. Goes down on his girl. Takes his time. Not stick it in and fuck like a bunny rabbit for 30 seconds... and then preen about the room like you're gods gift to the bedroom. Fuck her brains out. Care about HER orgasm more than your own.

yes but most of the times men with small dicks are wimps too and don't know how to use it (like me) so we don't deserve it

I like big dicks with good or excellent sexual performance. I don’t like toys, just pure organic sex.

Small penises are not for the vagina. They need to be made even smaller and limp
to make penetration with them impossible.
Large penises should be nurtured, sucked and had sex with as much as possible.
View attachment 4063554
Now that I have bought a 20 cm dildo I can see the difference with my 12 cm penis and wonder if my wife has ever enjoyed me when she has not explored her limits with a big cock.

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back