Small dick problems

I want to be like you when I grow up, lol.

Beth
Be on the "family" team.................
Be his biggest cheerleader and not his biggest critic.
You could dress up for him in the outfit, but I meant it as you encouraging him. Sometimes my husband just needs those encouraging words and his frustration level goes to zero. Men are oddly simple in my opinion.............Sex, food, and encouragement...............He needs to know you have his back

Going on from my Big Dick Problems thread...

For anyone who has a small dick - what have been the problems you've encountered?

Ladies/couples - have you ever got a guy home only to find he's smaller than you'd like?

Anyone have anything they'd like to talk about?
I’ve never really got any complaints about it but I’ve definitely seen the look on some woman’s face when I drop my pants that they were definitely expecting something bigger

Erika, which is more of an enjoyable wifely duty, a BJ or pegging your husband?
Pegging him..................most certainly. With my panty vibe, the motion, and my husband moaning like a girl, there's a lot to enjoy.

A bj is for him. I know that. I enjoy it because it make him feel good. I don't do it because I like the taste of sperm. I'd much prefer a glass of Zin.

Be on the "family" team.................
Be his biggest cheerleader and not his biggest critic.
You could dress up for him in the outfit, but I meant it as you encouraging him. Sometimes my husband just needs those encouraging words and his frustration level goes to zero. Men are oddly simple in my opinion.............Sex, food, and encouragement...............He needs to know you have his back
I'm still learn how to handle my husband I need to try this maybe I can get

Along with my small size I am also a fast cummer and just generally poor in bed. I find sucking guys provides pleasure to them which I enjoy and I enjoy the humiliation aspect. I have accepted that is the way it will be.
I feel the same way. I've become, quick and useless in bed with a woman, so I enjoy serving them, but after you eat a girl out, she wants to be pounded. something I can't really do, so I pleasure anyone them orally. or bottom for a nice alpha

Back