Small dick problems

Going on from my Big Dick Problems thread...

For anyone who has a small dick - what have been the problems you've encountered?

Ladies/couples - have you ever got a guy home only to find he's smaller than you'd like?

Anyone have anything they'd like to talk about?
It used to bother me, that after I had sex, the women were not really interested in sex with me again. Then I discovered SPH and it opened my eyes. I have been pussy free for over a year and only wear panties! I love my new life, and my wife can play with whomever she wishes.

even making love standing next to the wall is more difficult for those with a normal or small penis.
Of course, this is a huge problem and if this is ignored in a relationship, the problem gets bigger and bigger, so in a modern marriage it is absolutely okay and important to look for solutions to save the relationship. A very good solution is to gently introduce the husband to a cuckhold relationship, of course gently but ultimately with ******* and I know from my experiences and also from conversations with other couples with the same problem that the husbands may not like it straight away but most of them grow with the task

Of course, this is a huge problem and if this is ignored in a relationship, the problem gets bigger and bigger, so in a modern marriage it is absolutely okay and important to look for solutions to save the relationship. A very good solution is to gently introduce the husband to a cuckhold relationship, of course gently but ultimately with ******* and I know from my experiences and also from conversations with other couples with the same problem that the husbands may not like it straight away but most of them grow with the task
yes sure...step by step

yes sure...step by step
Yes, young modern women are solution-oriented and solve the problem more quickly, as was the case 10 years ago, but that's a good thing, the quicker a solution is found, the more satisfied the woman is and once the husband has come to terms with his role and knows his place he too will be happy and above all that is the greatest proof of love when he supports his wife

You are right... noone should have to put up with what they dont like... but if you dont want to be left behind and alone you need to accept your place in life. Otherwise... sure... start making demands. Haha!
stay alone? Are you kidding, or do you really believe that nowadays someone needs marriage other than to have and raise children (and even then, let’s not forget about surrogate mothers, essentially wombs for rent) and once again: a woman meets her husband’s dick before marriage these days in 100% of cases, so there is no need to write/repeat nonsense after this woman above.

Yeah
Idk
Was problem
To she started
Fucking blacks

stay alone? Are you kidding, or do you really believe that nowadays someone needs marriage other than to have and raise children (and even then, let’s not forget about surrogate mothers, essentially wombs for rent) and once again: a woman meets her husband’s dick before marriage these days in 100% of cases, so there is no need to write/repeat nonsense after this woman above.
I didnt say anything about marriage. If you have a tiny clitty you should accept it is what I am saying or your woman will probably leave. I dont care, I am a sissy. Lol.

I didnt say anything about marriage. If you have a tiny clitty you should accept it is what I am saying or your woman will probably leave. I dont care, I am a sissy. Lol.
did not wrote about marriage? Why the hell do you support this stupid above, who writes about husbands with small dicks who must accept their fate? You don’t know how to read, or what? it's just fucked up/0

did not wrote about marriage? Why the hell do you support this stupid above, who writes about husbands with small dicks who must accept their fate? You don’t know how to read, or what? it's just fucked up/0
Well what are they to do? Stretch it out with a paper weight?

Well what are they to do? Stretch it out with a paper weight?
damn, buddy, what's wrong with you?! if a woman marries not a black guy with a big dick, but a white guy with a small dick, then obviously the latter has some advantages... maybe social status, maybe money? Well, who depends on whom in this case and dictates the rules? I'll answer you. The one who gives more! What does a woman give besides her pussy and beauty (let’s assume)? """The cheapest woman is the one who needs to be paid right away! (This is answer to your ""paperweight)
...or, as a replacement for prostitutes, one-time meetings.
Any questions?)

Last edited:
Back