Small dick problems

At least you are in a relationship where maybe you can discuss that. I am not, so for me, I bring what I bring (or don't bring) to the table on day 1.
That sucks. I'm sorry. I'm lucky too. She've been giving me a hard time because she wants me to see a doctor, but I don't want to. so she can bang anyone, and I'm just a bottom or I am able to please orally. that's it period.

I slip out in many positions and sometimes even I’m doggy position. There are many positions that I just can’t reach her well or go deep enough to do much of anything. New have three basic positions that work with me. I guess the up side is that I’m small enough that she likes anal with me.
Same problem with me man. My wife being on a thiccer side meant i had trouble reaching her especially misionary and from the side. Doggy was an only option for us but even then its not like i could reach her well enoguh. Add insult to injury my 12cm cock was shurnk due to weight gain to 10cm and theres no way i could do anything anymore. After she started cucking me the option for sex was still at the table but only for anal. When i got locked i kissed goodbye every chance i had for penetrative sex.

My small dick made my wife cuckold me. After several rejections as swingers, we became a cuckold couple so she could enjoy large cocks.
If we are honest and realistic, this is the only way to have a relationship with a man with a small penis. A man can't expect any woman to forego real sex and everyone can say it doesn't matter the length but that's just a lie. With a penis that measures less than 13 cm it is simply not possible to satisfy a woman. That's why small hung men should be very grateful that they got a wife despite their limitations, but it is then also their duty to fully support their wife when she needs sex with real men

Hallo Sara, unser Cucki ist seit mehr als 4 Jahren frei in diesem Käfig. Er ist dauerhaft eingesperrt, er darf seit 5 Jahren nicht mehr. Schauen Sie sich das Video an.
Wow der Penis ist ja extrem klein, ich habe immer gedacht das Schwänzchen von meinem Mann sei sehr klein. Aber der ist extrem das kann ich verstehen das der verschlossen ist. Aber Letztlich wenn man ehrlich ist spielt es keine Rolle auch wenn der Penis ein bisschen größer ist ändert das nicht an der Sache. Alles was kleiner Wie 13-14 cm ist kann keine Frau befriedigen und gehört eigentlich versperrt

If we are honest and realistic, this is the only way to have a relationship with a man with a small penis. A man can't expect any woman to forego real sex and everyone can say it doesn't matter the length but that's just a lie. With a penis that measures less than 13 cm it is simply not possible to satisfy a woman. That's why small hung men should be very grateful that they got a wife despite their limitations, but it is then also their duty to fully support their wife when she needs sex with real men
very pompous and pretentious. Any man (regardless of the size of his dick, wallet, intelligence, etc.) should not put up with what he doesn’t like. works both ways. In the same way, a woman in our time finds out about the size of her intended husband BEFORE marriage and therefore has every right not to marry a man with a significant disadvantage for her. Do not reduce the cute fetish of a very limited number of people into some kind of universally binding rule.

I agree!

very pompous and pretentious. Any man (regardless of the size of his dick, wallet, intelligence, etc.) should not put up with what he doesn’t like. works both ways. In the same way, a woman in our time finds out about the size of her intended husband BEFORE marriage and therefore has every right not to marry a man with a significant disadvantage for her. Do not reduce the cute fetish of a very limited number of people into some kind of universally binding rule.
You are right... noone should have to put up with what they dont like... but if you dont want to be left behind and alone you need to accept your place in life. Otherwise... sure... start making demands. Haha!

You are right... noone should have to put up with what they dont like... but if you dont want to be left behind and alone you need to accept your place in life. Otherwise... sure... start making demands. Haha!
Yes, of course, you can always say that both have to agree, etc. but it's just like that if a woman is not satisfied with what her husband has to offer then there are two options: either she leaves him or her husband submits and accepts his place He doesn't have that many options. Firstly, it's not that easy for a man with a small penis to find a new woman and if he does find one, there's a very high probability that he'll soon find himself in the same situation again

Back