Small dick problems

I have a very small penis and have always known it, being in sports most my youth and seeing cocks in the locker rooms….and they were all white and still much bigger than mine. It was a major problem for me in my youth as I was so embarrassed and ashamed of my little guy, I rarely showered in the gym and changed clothes very fast and discretely at my locker so no one could see my little turtled up guy. There was a couple friends of mine that for white guys, had really nice, dangling down long and pretty flaccid cocks….I use to stare at them in the locker room and they would walk around naked for a long time….I just dreamed and wished I had a cock like there’s. I was better than they were at sports, I was an athletic fucker but I would have given all that up and been the nerd of the school if I could have had a big hanging down long cock like they had. It did cause problems, I didn’t approach girls back then often because I was embarrassed about my little problem below and I was flirted with thinking back all the time. Had I had a big cock, I would have fucked a lot of girls……I met my now wife and she loved me and didn’t mind the small dick but she didn’t know any better….she was very sexually inexperienced when we met, just been with a few white guys and they weren’t much bigger than me according to her. She was a sex hound from the get go, always had her hands in my pants and wanting me to lick her pussy and we fucked like rabbits, even after many years of marriage, we fucked like teenagers just discovering the joys of Sex! Once though, I convinced her to try BbC and she found out what she had been missing all her life as a woman that is very sexual and loves sex like a guy does, it was pretty much game over due to my little guy. Now, she still has sex with me but her actions speak louder than words and she isn’t shy now about telling me, for sexual pleasure and orgasms, black cock is #1 and my little guy is in the far distance….she would much rather fuck black guys and have me eat her pussy than fuck me and that’s about what happens 95% of the time we have sex. They have what I don’t have, a big cock to fill her pussy and make her feel full, like a complete woman and she easily climaxes with them from penetration alone, like multiple times, almost countless she says…..she said in 30 plus years of fucking me, she can count on one hand how many times she orgasmed from penetration, she says my dick just doesn’t “hit” whatever the big cocks hit that send her over the edge. She says within a minute or less, she is usually already having an orgasm from being impaled by a BBC and then they just cycle over and over the whole time she is being fucked. She claims big cocks give her so many orgasms she is actually exhausted physically like she ran a marathon when they finish but still excited to have one or two more good orgasms on my face. She will tell everyone, there is no one ever that has come close to eating her pussy the way I do….she says I eat pussy and make her cum about like a bbc does fucking her.

so, my problem is my wife is a size queen when it comes to fucking, she needs big cocks to cum and what I pack is a problem…..luckily she listened to me finally years back and gave in, spread those white thighs for bbc and has never looked back!

1660575567302.jpeg
1660576071085.jpeg
1660576098483.jpeg
1660576131715.jpeg
1660576189553.jpeg
1660576376904.jpeg
1660576417108.jpeg
1660576581763.jpeg
1660576648746.jpeg

My husband's Xiaodi's house can't get into my house. Every time I meet the BBC outside, I will not secretly stare at others. I really hope I have the courage to ask others, do you have a big cock?!DEECE9C2-0D79-455E-AEDE-734222F15605.jpeg

I guess with my little thing it has been mental more than physiological in the past. Performance insecurities etc. Fine now though.....I embrace it.

When you are so small you sit to pee, but it still points straight forward so you pee between the seat and the toilet and get pee all over your clothes. Yes, that has happened.
ALL THE TIME!! Even though I'm aware of the dangers and push it down to avoid it...you just forget a lot OR you aren't forsing it enough. Maddening.

This happened to us. Guy sent pics and he looked big. He showed up and looked like his face pic but he only had a 7” cock, much smaller than Daddy. His pic, or the pic he sent, made him look huge! To top that off he came in one min, we know because we videoed. We still had fun but Daddy did all the work. That’s why we just go to parties now.

I’m not small. I’d say I’m average at about 6 1/2 inches. But the issue I have is that after she has been fucked by a really big cock, I just don’t have the same affect

Going on from my Big Dick Problems thread...

For anyone who has a small dick - what have been the problems you've encountered?

Ladies/couples - have you ever got a guy home only to find he's smaller than you'd like?

Anyone have anything they'd like to talk about?
A LOT OF black guys have small dicks, and A LOT OF black guys have average-sized dicks.

But most people on this website – both black and white – don't want to hear or acknowledge this truth as it shatters their oh-so-precious fantasy and goes against the grain of their warped sense of reality.

Back