Small dick problems

mess up when peeing, hard to keep a gf they always run a way even i'm a good looking man, i think most small penises are more sensitive they last fast 5 min max, but having a small penis can be benifical also like no one can find out u are hard wearing cloths lol

When you are so small you sit to pee, but it still points straight forward so you pee between the seat and the toilet and get pee all over your clothes. Yes, that has happened.
Same here...having to sit to pee but pee between the seat and the bowl if I'm not careful enough to push my little weenie down far enough with my hand. It's humiliating that I'm so small I can't even stand to piss like a real man but have to sit like a girl.

Since my wife has gone black she said she can’t feel my little cock anymore like she did before. So I don’t attempt to have sex with her anymore.
See pics my wife’s lose pussy and my insignificant little white cock !!!

Attachments

• A91D9332-C394-4F37-92B4-821BEAD888DF.jpeg
    A91D9332-C394-4F37-92B4-821BEAD888DF.jpeg
    672.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 28C82F45-C915-42C4-A624-61F5810BE9DC.jpeg
    28C82F45-C915-42C4-A624-61F5810BE9DC.jpeg
    857 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Sayler's husband here, you may have seen my cock before, it's about 5" and very skinny. So I can't get a good stroke in and when I try it starts slipping out. She makes hardly any sound when I'm in so it's hard to get into it and cum then, plus she's been made kind of loose from all the big cocks. After a few weeks of using an extension only it's much better. Her loud moans makes me cum so much faster and I have to cum in the extension so it's even more fun.
That's still a respectable size honestly (bigger than mine at least, lol), but it's great that you value her sexual satisfaction more than your own. What's great with extensions is that they prevent your cum from entering her, so if she has a bull that takes her bare the pussy becomes his, never sullied by your cuck seed ;)

Yes always sloops out when I used to get pussy. Anal strokes and i woukd just rub my littke cock on the bottom of her pussy. Since it wouldn’t touch the sides or top. Peeing all over my balls. Its hard to find a cage that fits.

Back